or Connect

Posts by knowsnothin

http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/CANTA...romotionsmen80 Size 46 CANTARELLI blue wool suit on Yoox for $347.00 Details: flannel, stripes, lapel collar, 3 buttons, single chest pocket, two pockets, lined interior, dual rear slits, straight leg cut, normal waisted, button, zip fly closure, four pockets
Quote: Originally Posted by Don Carlos Yoox is a great example of horrendous site design and a frustrating user experience. The pricing isn't worth the headache, either. Yup, YOOX sucks! Pass the word. The fewer people that shop at YOOX, the longer I can continue to get deals such as ADRIANO & SONS Cashmere sweaters for $59, COAST shirts for $32, ATTOLINI long sleeve dress shirts for $109, BUONAMASSA dress shirts for $88, ect. You...
Lobb 2004 http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1442/p10004911mt.jpg Funny thing is I bought them new from the Lobb store in NYC and never wore them. Maybe the price put me off wearing them.
I understand that Paul Stuart shoes are MP and P.S. Limited Edition shoes are G&G. But who makes their Phineas Cole shoes?
Quote: Originally Posted by Fred H. Parse my words carefully. You can't bid. You MUST snipe. And, you have to set a maximum snipe that is WAY more than you think/hope/pray the damn thing will sell for. Yes, you'll overpay once and a while. But normally you get the item for your maximum or less. +100 Anyone who does NOT snipe is a fool. Bidding is for chumps.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger I'd rather pay the $12 than have to ship and wait for these to get fixed. Bad idea. Having some local guy "fix" the problem will void your warranty. You will be in a world of hurt if the local guy screws up the "simple repair," you send the shoes to Alden, and Alden claims it cannot repair the shoes because the local guy ruined them. Don't risk it. Contact Alden and send them back.
At YOOX--Size 17 1/2 BUONAMASSA Long sleeve shirt for $69.00 http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/BUONAM...M/sts/sr_men80 If it were smaller, I'd have already bought it.
Quote: Originally Posted by dieselman89 Also, one of the best points brought up here.. If HB was really as bad as y'all claim on this forum do you think stores like Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and Saks would sell them? Yes, they are overprice but still make a nice suit. Actually, that is not a good point. If people want to buy expensive, but crappy suits, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and Saks will gladly sell them. I bought my only Boss suit from...
I forgot to mention Yoox. Check out the fall-winter merchandise. There are some great deals there now, but sizes and colors are limited. See if they have any solid "Adriano and Sons" suits in your size. I think they are made by Curuso. Returns are pretty painless, I think $8.00.
Quote: Originally Posted by jabts Wow awesome! Thanks for taking the time. I'm going to head out again tomorrow morning and continue my search. I actually like hit or miss places"”while i hate to dig, its always easy to justify a purchase at 25-40% of retail. I've heard people swear by Filene's Basement. I need to just make my rounds at these places. I think i'm just not at the point where I can walk in to Ralph Lauren and buy black label stuff at...