or Connect

Posts by retroaaron

The 20% off Billy Reid Fall Promotion ends this Sunday, the 31st. Anybody interested, let me know.
Quote: Originally Posted by East2West Crime and Punishment on my Kindle3. I think I'm going to go through all the "classic" novels again because most of them are free. Once I finish my current book, I wanted to do the same with the "classics". Any suggestions?
Just finished "The Passage" by Justin Cronin. Now starting "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks"
Quote: Originally Posted by Alexlude more of a fit for hypebeast forums, but thought i'd post a chill fit to go run some grocery errands :P dunno about how SF feels about retro J's either but here goes Nothing wrong with it, in my opinion. 10 deep still puts out decent pieces here and there.
I've had mine for about 2 weeks and have literally taken it with me everywhere. I love everything about it except for viewing PDF's. I have a ton of PDF files to read for school and was looking forward to seeing how the Kindle handled them and I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed. It's just not very convenient. Aside from that, I'd highly recommend it. Anybody have suggestions on a nice cover? Preferably something leather.
Quote: Originally Posted by gam29 ^online...why does it matter? It definitely shouldn't matter. I know most of the retail locations would and have taken care of such problems.
gam29: Did you purchase the Messenger Bag at a retail store or online?
Y'all should check out the Billy Reid x Stetson Collection. They are done up in great materials.
Mortar has moved to a new location; however, it is literally across the street from the old one. They are at 1911 Westheimer. I met the owners a while back while walking past the store. Really nice people, I hate that I haven't been able to make it back. Check out Billy Reid in the Galleria too...shameless plug (work there)
You definitely should check out the Florence shop. The Houston store just began receiving fall stuff today, it is looking like a great collection to say the least.