or Connect

Posts by Doctor

Well... Here's a warning as to what happens when you don't go somewhere trusted! Took my Loake 1880 boots down to my local. Should have gotten the message when he nearly fell off his chair at how amazing they were (mate, they're only Loake's! He would have had heart failure if I gave him my Alden's). Well. He gave me a topy which I did NOT want. He gave me a rubber heel, which I did NOT want (I mean, HUH?) He polished the shoes with something deadly and they are an...
Pardon me, but you couldn't be more wrong. The texture adds real character to the jacket and it is as close to a genuine bomber look as you can get. It's seriously cool.
Arms are going pretty slowly. I probably don't wear it hard enough, but elbows, shoulders, armpits definitely have some decent patina going on, but not qute acordions yet The big change has been the softness of the jacket - it's really become increasingly luxurious over time whereas when it was new it was quite tough.It was a custom job done ages ago. Think it was May 2010? Can't remember for sure now. I guestimate the above pics at August 2011.Have to say, if you're...
Lots of talk about brown goat - these pics are 18 months old now, but taken after a season of hard wearing. It's even more broken in these days. in action...
I'd like to see some of the more smug contributors to this thread come and spend time in a tropical climate, wearing business clothes each day. You'll soon know what it's like to sweat so much you need to carry a mop with you. I wear a tight fitting, lightweight undershirt because it protects my dress shirt from the enormous quantities of sweat tipping through my pores every time I leave the building. If I didn't wear it, then I'd have sweat patches all over me and my...
4:45am - alarm 4:55am - on my bike, riding out the front gate 5:45am - return from ride 5:50am - in the pool swimming laps 6:15am - cooking a gigantic breakfast, wearing a towel 6:45am - getting dressed, breakfast digesting 7:00am - in the car 7:30am - in the office with coffee - all systems go
Walt. Unless you're aware that you have chunkier thighs/junk than most.
I felt duty bound to point out that this is not true at all. Guys who are tall and/or broad framed can fit the larger Epaulet shirts very well. If you can't you're fat or you live in a gym.I am 6'7" + broad shouldered and I can pull off Epaulet shirts. Granted, I roll the sleeves up and my torso is rather short for my height (probably got the torso of a 6'5" guy at most), but even so... XXL can work for me so it's CERTAINLY fine for someone over 5'7"! I do get them...
WHAT THE?!?!
Yes, it's called the Rudy fit