or Connect

Posts by cold war painter

Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley Yes, that Shoo-ie on FNB is a number one A-hole. He's demonstrated time and time again he knows nothing. Bet he was raised in the Outback. In all fairness to outback-dwelling Aussies - while they may not be the sharpest pencils in the box, they are usually not piss-drinking women-beating mentalists.
Quote: Originally Posted by facebookdigg123 dress like a slob. guaranteed to not be chosen I've never been called, but if I didn't want to sit on the jury my approach would be to dress up rather than down. Here in the UK I would wear a pinstripe suit, carry a copy of the FT and try to give the impression that I was looking forward to sending down some chavs for a good long stretch - and then hope the defence lawyers would oppose selection.
I can't knit at all, but my wife is heavily into crochet. She asked me to choose a wool for a scarf she's making me, and I was actually quite surprised at how cheap even the upmarket yarns are. As far as I can gather, knitting is not particularly difficult to learn but some people find it hard to get their head around. For example although my wife can crochet beautifully she failed to learn to knit despite several attempts. Anyway, I think you should go for it: you...
His favourite beer is Carling .. could be that?
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches ^i think he looks like an old and disheveled man who escaped from his assisted living place In that case, he's jackin' my style.
Quote: Originally Posted by academe at the time, Tom was taking new clients and Steed was not. I wanted to have something made in the A&S style, and Cumbria was closer to me (Scotland) than Hitchcock or A&S... This is pretty much how I ended up with Steed, having been told Mahon wasn't taking new clients. I do have to go to London on business twice a year or so but I usually avoid the place as much as possible, and Cumbria isn't too far...
I quite liked David Hockney's entry (at 37) in a dishevelled academic kind of way.
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha having see your, i think you got one of the nicer ones, not fair :-( Some get the nicer ones, some don't get offered anything, go figure.
Marcoliani? HY has a couple.
Just as bad are the "fits great" posts when the item in question does nothing of the sort. As for the OP; Toronto is not that far from NYC, and there are some good tailors either residing or visiting there. (Also, given your qualifications I hope you misspelt your username on purpose.)