or Connect

Posts by cold war painter

Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS Regardless of how successful one is, it's always sad to hear this happen to a gay person. To anyone for any reason, really. My aunt was threatened with disinheritance for marrying a Catholic, for example. James actually seems like a fairly switched-on pleasant guy on the basis of that interview. I like elements of what he's wearing.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I can see this thread going to 5000 posts over the next 9 months Yeah, with every second & third post something like: - SFer: Are they ready yet? Are they? - zissou: No, it's not even March yet
Lasbar - it was in Portland Harbour in Dorset, apparently.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar no Australia anymore... I heard it proposed, with a completely straight face, that they begin housing jail population in ships moored offshore. Prison hulks! [edit] apparently there was one already, in Dorset .. plus ça change ..
:/ http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=104073
Nice specs.
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin I do like that Rosewood Tele that George is playing. Lovely, but must weigh an absolute ton.
It's not the Marquess of Bath?
^ Very true. Sometimes the same one several times over, here's Style Guru yet again. I can't think of any solution to this guy other than finding out his real IP and complaining to his ISP, or maybe going to his house for .. er, a full and frank exchange of ideas. I suppose global ignore might work.
Quote: Originally Posted by Macallan I prefer wallets with a coin purse +1 .. I find coins in a wallet annoying but loose change in my pockets even more so. SAB make a "farmer's wallet" which is essentially a coat wallet with a coin purse.