or Connect

Posts by cold war painter

This is what worked for me: 1. Relax. Realise that you do not understand all the details, and maybe never will. 2. Find a tailor with results you like the look of. 3. Trust the tailor. 4. Wear the jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by GBR Wearing poppy is a UK symbol of remembrance and thanks for those who lost their lives in the two world wars and more recent conflicts. Quote: Originally Posted by BlackShoes Danni Minogue is antipodean for starters. It's a Commonwealth symbol of remembrance, not solely for the UK. Quote: Originally Posted by brokentelephone He doesn't criticize actual...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Right, he's not inbred. He is, you're thinking of Harry.
The thread title made me think there was going to be a rumble, in which case my money's on purseforum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Burra I just went to buy some Alden 405s and everywhere I went won't ship overseas. I've never bought from Shoe Mart but there is a FAQ on international shipping on their site, which they do through a third party. I have, however, bought Aldens from LS and the shipping process was handled perfectly. (The stitching on the uppers pulled through after a few wears but I believe that's a risk with Horween chromexcel...
Thanks for the pics. A shame the use of the analogy has distracted attention from the point, which was that there now seems to be an American jeans company that can compete with the leading Japanese companies, which is surely a good thing. Also, is this the first mention of the SFXSE? Looks interesting too. Nice shoes, BTW.
The raccoons approve.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kentishman See also: Premiership footballer's court appearance; mobile phone sales assistant. When I started medical school one of the tutors gave us a long list of things that were in/appropriate to do when on the hospital wards, which finished with "and don't wear a full Windsor knot". When someone ventured to ask why he stated flatly "because they're bloody ugly". I was brought up to tie a half Windsor, I...
Layers of intrigue, like post-Cold War espionage. Or an onion. But please don't let us distract you from studying. I paid good money so you could go to optometry school!
^ Clever, except that now you've said that he's never going to deal with you .. oh wait, I see what you did there.