or Connect

Posts by cold war painter

Quote: Originally Posted by Farmgate Over 45 and clubbing; what to wear? Implantable defibrillator.
Quote: Originally Posted by landshark Read the whole article I did. As I said, structural argument - fine. Assertion from a MTM shirtmaker that an asymmetrically tailored bespoke shirt is going to make me look freakish - not so convincing.
They appear to consider and dismiss what I thought was the actual or original reason for a split yoke: Quote: 3) Another argument you will often hear is that split yokes provide for a better fit. I’ve been scratching my head over this argument for awhile. I suppose it’s possible that a really advanced bespoke tailor on Jermyn street would adjust the different sides of the yoke to accommodate for some unevenness in the shoulders and that that this could...
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy So, how is that working for you? Now that you've called my bluff, I don't have the chops to riff on that any further. What actually happens is that I read instead of watching TV, and cook things I like to eat that she doesn't. All pretty boring really.
Quote: Originally Posted by david3558 Newest addition to the family. Alden 403's! [[SPOILER]] Agreed, great pic. Is that a silverface Champ?
Quote: Originally Posted by frenchy as long as he has a dynamic IP he can actually do that,keep coming back that is I guess everyone needs a hobby.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Your wife or GF is out of town for a few days. What do you do that is different than when she is around? Pray she returns before I kill again.
^ Sonlegoman is perfectly legit. If his avatar is putting you off, don't worry it's not really him.
Quote: Originally Posted by PTWilliams It could be because these people think who they are is more important than what they wear.
Quote: Originally Posted by Metlin It's a hobby, albeit one that I enjoy. [[SPOILER]] +1. RSS put it quite well in the Rubinacci thread: Quote: Originally Posted by RSS Of course not. In the grand scheme of things ... clothing is relatively minor from my point of view. That is probably why I enjoy talking about clothes ... doing so takes my mind off things that are ... well ... more pressing. It's a lesser form of meditation in the way it clears...