or Connect

Posts by cold war painter

They don't look overly long from the outside - obviously it's how they feel to you. What sizes are you usually? I'm generally a UK8 and I think I figured that out to be a 2 in Moto, although I don't own any as yet.
There's a bit of back-and-forth on this a couple of pages earlier in this thread, if it helps.Personally I think the leather is fine if the style is appropriate - reasonable narrow belt with one of the more formal buckles (e.g. Mayfair, Bloomsbury).
I like that sort of thing best as a layer - you get the design as a part of the overall effect without beating people over the head with LOOK AT MY FAIR ISLE JUMPER EVERYONESome nice effects, original photos bensolujofin & reedobandito:
I don't have a makeup which would be definitively better than any of the above, nearly all of which I really like, but just some general thoughts: - for a contrast tongue on the waxed flesh, perhaps using the reverse of the same leather would be interesting - red dainite with the natural CXL is a really nice detail - I'd like to see a partially structured toe, the unstructured toe I have is collapsing and the fully structured is a bit too 1950s-dispatch-rider for me -...
I dunno, I'd be lucky to get away from a mirror with one on, I like them on others but would almost certainly be a disaster on me.Google fails me here, did you mean Trunk?
I don't think I could pull off the shawl in a genuine fit, but they look so nice I've considered getting one just to cosy up with in my study at home.
Another drop of the shawls at TBB if anyone's interested - twill plaid, grey HB, brown HB, brown homespun.
The C&J Tetbury is dainite soled as well, no?
Knit jackets in the 3rd TBB drop, very nice. Expedition jacket looks great. I think I have shot my bolt for this season on the shawl collar knit though. Also, "Boumemouth" shirt? I can't tell if that's a deliberate misspelling or someone's seen "Bournemouth" with a handwritten "r" & "n" run together.