or Connect

Posts by cold war painter

Good move, you get a much better understanding of the leathers from even a small piece than you can from a picture.
Took the kids horse riding this week, not something I've ever been involved in before. The smell of the tack room was fantastic, pretty much what I imagine the Equus workshop smells like ..
That's the look I'm aiming for, and certainly how I picture all you guys, am I off base here?I wonder why he chose 2015, given that the war started in 1914?Anyway, I expect great things .. imho the British in WWI were the best turned-out infantry of all time, at least until the fighting started.
I have jumpers from both SNS and Inverallan and they fill different needs. The SNS are much lighter but they are very warm for their weight - as pointed out easier to layer, pack for a trip, etc. I sometimes find the Inverallans too warm, if I layer one under some outerwear and then do any kind of activity I can overheat even when it is extremely cold.
Good info, Eric, thanks!I don't know what you're looking for specifically but some of the Mister Freedom stuff could possibly fall into that category.
I have one of their down shirt jackets in charcoal herringbone that I bought from the Bureau - I didn't really know what to expect but it is a superb piece. I might be in for another depending on material, more likely in for a vest though. IIRC there was a run of shirt jackets and vests done using Harris tweed by Unionmade a couple of years ago and those looked incredible.
I would have thought He would be more likely to run Linux.
I like your hat and no one is saying you shouldn't wear it. Just that it isn't really CBD.I agree that the pindot works for CBD and the grenadine doesn't. Grenadine is too much fun to be proper CBD, I think.I wore a black grossa grenadine to a job interview once, I didn't get that job but they invited me back to interview for a better one so it can't have been too upsetting for them.
I wear 8.5D in the Barrie and UK8 in Trickers. Trickers country line do run large though, to accomodate thick socks I guess - and everyone's feet are different anyway. But I don't think recommending a UK7 to someone with a Barrie size of 7.5 is too out of whack.That doesn't excuse the appalling service you received of course. You never considered a CC chargeback?
I'm late to the party here, but congratulations.I've got three and would not have been able to make any clothing-related decisions at the time, so well done you ..