or Connect

Posts by cold war painter

I still have these. Getting no use out of the ocbd so would be happy to see it go to a good home, the railroad jacket is growing on me but would still consider offers.
It should be easy enough for the spreadsheet owner to sort the rows by ascending order of date, if they need to view it that way.
I love the breeches & frock coat silhouette of that era.
I'm a true 29" waist; I wear XS in the workaday fatigues and usually need a belt as well. EG mainline fatigues I take a 30 with the side tabs done up, no belt necessary. Workaday cords (which I love and have lots of) I take a 30, also no belt needed and they are perhaps a little on the tight side even.
I have been making a few calls this morning.The paypal agent said the item was out of their hands as it was outside their 180 day limit. The guy also declined my request to speak to a supervisor, which I'd imagine is not something he would be allowed to refuse. However, he directed me to raise a dispute with my credit card company (Barclaycard), so I felt he'd given me a lead and I didn't insist further.A bit more reading reveals this quote from Barclaycard's help page...
I just discovered my PP case was immediately closed by them, without any communication with me, not even an email. Asshats. I guess this is something that will have to be done over the phone.MikeDT and nearly everyone without a ToJ order should stay out of this thread imo; however your post comes after about the only useful thing I've ever seen him say. Whatever PP want the time limit to be, the credt card company get the final word on it, assuming you've used a CC.
Not sure if we're still doing this here, but I couldn't add anything on the google doc so: 167 dgtl-rn ($780) 168 Childplease ($380) 169 virid ($1600) 170 cold war painter ($820) (we double-counted 155, I guess that's that deliberate due to Matt T not being a forum name.) Also opened PP dispute.
I don't want to put forth an opinion myself, but I guess people can draw their own conclusions from this Libertine review and response, which I've not seen mentioned on SF yet:
Thanks, I did, they've definitely stopped making the desert long at least for now.
There's a name you don't hear every day.