or Connect

Posts by steelmd

I've been looking to purchase a full-length down coat that does not look ridiculous like Arsene Wenger's or like I borrowed my wife's. A recent bespoke 'hypomanic episode' means I can't have one made. Google doesn't help either. Any ideas?
I've been looking to purchase a full-length down coat that does not look ridiculous like Arsene Wenger's or like I borrowed my wife's. A recent bespoke 'hypomanic episode' means I can't have one made. Google doesn't help either. Any ideas?
I'm going to order two at a time
Thanks. My shoe IQ has exponentially increased today. Any picture illustrations of Balmoral & Servy & anything else?
Thanks I guess Vass is Hungarian?
Thanks It seems the prevailing wisdom is that it's insane to order more than 2 pairs at a time?
Vass is the best known of the bunch. I know it's going to be hit or miss so my expectations are not too high
I am not using the usual English or Italians. More likely Far East and the Czech Republic
That's one of them!
Hi all I am planning to have a half dozen shoes made. I like the toes a little geometric, not pointed or 'English' but I am seriously deficient in a descriptive vocabulary. Google only compounded my misery. Does anyone know of any links that aggregate shoe toe shapes? (Of course I don't mean captoe/wingtip, etc.