or Connect

Posts by umadcuzimstylinonu

Well here's one more thing: Has anyone noticed that older women seem to like more muscular guys? For example, I'm a stockier guy (not fat, but I have more muscle. am stronger, and have a bit more body fat than most people my age), but a lot of the older women or my friends' moms seem to notice the fact that I lift/am more muscular than the college girls I know (it pisses me off lol). Is it possible that as girls get older, they start to like guys with more muscle...
Quote: Originally Posted by CrimProf It's another way of saying that your choices are those that tend to get trashed. You've asked gourmands to rank-order McDonald's, Burger King, and Carl's Jr. If the issue is really price, you can pick up a "respected" brand for not much more than it would cost to get any of those suits you mentioned. I picked up a $1,700 Hickey Freeman Madison for $450 at one of the factory sales, which is substantially less than...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum ummmm question mark
Looking to buy a few dress shirts and a suit, what should I go with? For suits, I'm looking at: John Varvatos, Kenneth Cole NY, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein and am mainly looking for you guys to rank in order of preference (1 meaning you like it the most) based mainly on durability/quality and style (I'll have to decide what fits better). For dress shirts, I'm looking at: Polo Ralph Lauren, Burberry (if I get one of these two, should I get with or without the logos?), Hugo...
Quote: Originally Posted by youngscientist Unless you are heavily tanned with a mane of dark hair slicked back on your head, and plan to wear these whilst at the helm of your blindingly white motor-yacht racing through the sparkling Mediterranean, you should give those sunglasses a miss. If, however, that scenario sounds a likely one then go for it, remember to unbutton your shirt down to about level with your belly button to complete the...
Quote: Originally Posted by umadcuzimstylinonu yeah but that varies from person to person, so no point of asking a forum for that. Btw, has anyone had any experience with RL accessories, like sunglasses/wallets and all? Would these be a good pair to buy: http://www.sunglasshut.com/sgh/pdp.jsp?skus=537903 The one thing I hate about that site is that I can't tell whether these sunglasses are for women, men or unisex, so can anyone help me out with...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tomboys No disrespect but, shouldn't the fit and whether or not the clothing flatters your body type be the main concerns? yeah but that varies from person to person, so no point of asking a forum for that. Btw, has anyone had any experience with RL accessories, like sunglasses/wallets and all? Would these be a good pair to buy: http://www.sunglasshut.com/sgh/pdp.jsp?skus=537903 The one thing I hate about...
Quote: Originally Posted by whiteslashasian I have brown and navy. Brown more versatile, but I prefer the look of the navy. Do you mean classic brown or brown/brown? Quote: Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon off-white sperrys for me. I'm guessing you mean ice?
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2765034?...=searchresults which color sperry topsider should I get? I need them mostly for casual wear (i.e. Jeans/Khakis+Polo, Sweater/Dress Shirt+Jeans/Khakis, etc.). In case color of my clothes matters, I typically lean towards darker tones, but I'm starting to buy more bright colors as well, so I need something that would go with the typical colors you'd find at a Ralph Lauren or Brooks Brothers store. thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 Polo Ralph Lauren over Brooks Borhters over J. Crew. Don't pick the Macy Ralph Lauren stuff, mostly junk, pick the real polo stuff, they're nice. I would pick over polo over bb just because my build. BB fit me like a tent in almost all cases. J. Crew doesn't work for me in terms of style and fit. what do you mean by the Macys Ralph Lauren stuff? I have to buy my stuff from Outlets because that's the only...