or Connect

Posts by d-nice

FS: Alexander McQueen boots in black I purchased these from Barneys on Madison Ave in NYC for $740+ tax. I believe that these boots were from the last collection designed by McQueen. I’ve worn these about 5 times and they are in near perfect condition (pics). Included is the Alexander McQueen box and dust bag. Size 43 (10) Leather upper and sole Made in Italy 1" heel Shaft measures approx 9.5" in length Side zip and lace up front closure $200+ Shipping (CONUS only)
FS: Alexander McQueen boots in black I purchased these from Barneys on Madison Ave in NYC for $740+ tax. I believe that these boots were from the last collection designed by McQueen. I’ve worn these about 5 times and they are in near perfect condition (pics). Included is the Alexander McQueen box and dust bag. Size 43 Leather upper and sole Made in Italy 1" heel Shaft measures approx 9.5" in length Side zip and lace up front closure $200+ Shipping (CONUS only)
FS: Alexander McQueen boots in black I purchased these from Barneys on Madison Ave in NYC for $740+ tax. I believe that these boots were from the last collection designed by McQueen. I’ve worn these about 5 times and they are in near perfect condition (pics). Included is the Alexander McQueen box and dust bag. Size 43 Leather upper and sole Made in Italy 1" heel Shaft measures approx 9.5" in length Side zip and lace up front closure $225+ Shipping (CONUS only
Sold, thanks.
Sold, thanks.
PM's responded to.
FS: Alexander McQueen boots in black I purchased these from Barneys on Madison Ave in NYC for $740+ tax. I believe that these boots were from the last collection designed by McQueen. I’ve worn these about 5 times and they are in near perfect condition (pics). Included is the Alexander McQueen box and dust bag. Size 43 Leather upper and sole Made in Italy 1" heel Shaft measures approx 9.5" in length Side zip and lace up front closure $200+ Shipping (CONUS only)
FS: Dior Homme F/W 2011 Pea Coat Size 48 in Black. Typical DH fit- slim silhouette, classic peacoat with epaulettes on the shoulders. Purchased directly from the Dior Homme store on 57th St in NYC. This coat retails for $1700 and sells out every season. I wore this coat maybe 3-4 times and it’s in excellent condition (practically brand new). 80% Virgin Wool, 20% Polyamid. Dior Homme garment bag and hanger included. Reference: 133C334A0315 C900 Measurements: 20" pit to...
Sold.
sold.