or Connect

Posts by A Canuker

RLPL cashmere vs flannel fight to the death. All I can say is thank goodness I can live in a bubble where these are the issues I want to face. Anyone have a Charlie Sheen winning gif?
Sadly the pants on the 42R won't work but for those that either of these would work jump on them. I have a few of these suits and nothing else I have ever felt is the same. If I could figure out where it is sourced from I would never consider having bespoke made from anything else and at $1200+ these are a steal.
If you manage to get a hold of those sweaters for the ladies I'd put down for 2 or more.
Not sure if my wallet is more happy vs my sad feet.
I wonder if the sweater under the jacket is doing something to the over all fit?
Spoo is an amazing gent: Thanks a bunch and a happy new year to all the LuxeSwap buyers and sellers. My wife and I were stunned with the hand of this fabric used to make this square, it makes me want to rethink all I currently own.
Epic.
FML, I'd like to add my name to this list.
Nothing like a quickie!
Sparrow got it, they have asked for help just getting started again but it was shocking to see the list of items that was requested such as a broom or underwear. The boy(14yrs) had asked for boots and gloves plus a x-box game so I guess at least he managed to escape with something, sigh. Thanks again everyone who steps up for the season.