or Connect

Posts by A Canuker

Wow
Helping with homework trumps near anything.
I'd love to see this in some other photos.
Wow wes that jacket is all win.
My tailor told me that taking out a pleat is like uping the waist by a inch or so due to how the pants are cut. I believe it is far from a minor adjustment as the belted area needs to be fully removed. I have a RLPL suit with double reversed pleats that works fine but I bought it during the old crazy sales days.
My wife got a ticket for using her Cell while driving. I promptly bought hands free speaker things for both cars which she never uses.....guess my paying the ticket without much conversation was a green light.
My old system was 2.1. I ran Polk SR6500 up front in custom made kick panel pods and a Polk SR124 sub. Power came from "vintage" PPI 4100 for the front stage and a 2350 for the sub, same series electronic crossover. I had Alumapro make a 7 farad cap to keep it with reserve and a optima in the front. I wanted to rewire the alt but it never drew down enough to dim the lights. All wire was streetwire and I bi-wired the crossovers for the fronts to max the 4100 amp. The...
Oh how I miss my old car stereo, had a little more punch than this but stock systems are just so blah.
+2 on that Hickey. Would love to know the deets....
Amazing.