or Connect

Posts by A Canuker

Sparrow got it, they have asked for help just getting started again but it was shocking to see the list of items that was requested such as a broom or underwear. The boy(14yrs) had asked for boots and gloves plus a x-box game so I guess at least he managed to escape with something, sigh. Thanks again everyone who steps up for the season.
Spoo, you are a man amongst men. This year my wife and I decided to forgo the normal over spending that occurs during the season and we adopted a mother and her teen son who are stuck in a shelter after leaving a abusive relationship. At first when we called to ask about the process we were looking for a mom with a small child as this is where the normal heart strings are tugged but the service asked if we would mind considering a teen as they are generally overlooked...
The new site looks great and even looks good on mobile which is better than 90% of corp America!
"Mr. Mactaggart’s interests have included boating, scuba diving, flying, shooting, car racing, and collecting books, oriental textiles and Chinese paintings." How I could only imagine having this as the noted interests of my life.
Last year I stumbled upon Walker Slater during a walk in Edinburgh. Sadly I didn't have the time to truely look around the store as I would have liked to but I would say that if you are in the area it's worth a moment. Not overly far from the shop where a few niftly looking thrift stores that i wish we had managed to look at also. Great area of town and well worth a few days.
That is bad ass.
As the above poster said it's getting chilly up here.
Drool worthy pictures.
Great stuff!
Looking forward to the next installment! Way to go hst!!