or Connect

Posts by A Canuker

Not sure if my wallet is more happy vs my sad feet.
I wonder if the sweater under the jacket is doing something to the over all fit?
Spoo is an amazing gent: Thanks a bunch and a happy new year to all the LuxeSwap buyers and sellers. My wife and I were stunned with the hand of this fabric used to make this square, it makes me want to rethink all I currently own.
Epic.
FML, I'd like to add my name to this list.
Nothing like a quickie!
Sparrow got it, they have asked for help just getting started again but it was shocking to see the list of items that was requested such as a broom or underwear. The boy(14yrs) had asked for boots and gloves plus a x-box game so I guess at least he managed to escape with something, sigh. Thanks again everyone who steps up for the season.
Spoo, you are a man amongst men. This year my wife and I decided to forgo the normal over spending that occurs during the season and we adopted a mother and her teen son who are stuck in a shelter after leaving a abusive relationship. At first when we called to ask about the process we were looking for a mom with a small child as this is where the normal heart strings are tugged but the service asked if we would mind considering a teen as they are generally overlooked...
The new site looks great and even looks good on mobile which is better than 90% of corp America!
"Mr. Mactaggart’s interests have included boating, scuba diving, flying, shooting, car racing, and collecting books, oriental textiles and Chinese paintings." How I could only imagine having this as the noted interests of my life.