or Connect

Posts by A Canuker

That is pure fucking drool worthy.
Fear never looked so tasty.
Santa delivers, good enough for me.
Yummy
Not unlike this new classic story: http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-officials-isis-toyota-trucks/story?id=34266539
It would be interesting to know when they named this boy. Is it safe to think they went through some long process to get into America and brought the child with them having named him while living in a refugee camp or did the come upon this brilliant idea after. Isn't there a saying like you can't take the boy out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the boy. It would be a shame if this was the exact same thing.
Are the 40 virgins waiting for her?
My dog is better than 99% of the people I have ever met.
I can't argue that the west has done a poor job of being inclusive with those people, it's clearly one of many issues. I will, however, say that either community leaders, parents, society, the media, culture both historical and present day or thier collective peers have done an amazingly shitty job at reminding these guys what a huge opportunity luck had given them being born in those countries. Life is hard, we all know but it is alot easier there compared to Baghdad,...
I'm not making fictional arguments to bandy about. There has been a fair amount of discussion about how the west is to blame and we have it coming, not necessarily in here. All I was adding is some kindly gents would be fairly pleased with themselves to shoot up my office, do goodness knows what with my wife and disallow my children the option to fail school.