or Connect

Posts by A Canuker

That reminds me to pay for my last bag/jacket😈
Drugs+spoo's amazaballs women's wear+lack of self-esteem=profit?
Does the non-beheading count as a fail? On a not so dickish comment the BBC was reporting that they recorded a video, wonder when that will hit the net.
I scored a (hopefully) amazing jacket this last round. Just got back in work from a 3 week break to see a wonderful Kiton sitting on my office desk, gotta love Luxeswap😀
BBC is reporting shots fired at a Munich shopping center...
Wonder how many weapons went through that guys hands?
Debt. I think that capitalism and it's debt is the tool needed to "convert" a ideology. Nothing stops a guy from protesting in the streets like the wife telling him it's time for work. Of course this takes proper government, a decent economy and the infrastructure to accommodate such employees. How does one convert a dictatorship into the western world, I guess time and collective want.
Uh, that's not news and won't sell newspapers. "At least 47 other people were wounded in shootings across Chicago between about 7:30 p.m. Friday and 8:30 p.m. Sunday." Barely a footnote in the article. At what point does this cross the line into domestic terrorism?
Thanks, I hadn't heard much further. Coup in Turkey will add some drama to the old M.E. and Europe.
I don't think that there has been a global conspiracy to "import" immigrants and refugees with the plan of treating them like shit once they have arrived. Clearly that has been the end result for some people but far from the case for the majority. Some people are losers who have failed at most aspects of life, this guy most likely fits into such a category. I had read he that he had grenades and other arms inside of the truck, how can this be if he was a lone wolf. I...