Posts by A Canuker

Rough life.
I'd think it is a very wealthy guy who had/s a minor addiction to amazing stuff, bought what he wanted but it took some time to perfect his sizing and has lost weight over the years.
I think he said it was wool. I don't have a wool Kiton tie so I wanted to see what gives....I can only imagine/hope it's wool for the gods.
I placed that call and had a nice chat with the man they call Spoo! Wonderful to hear about the shop and stuff he has waiting for us all That Kiton is going to a good home, along side some of this week's stuff, but I'd highly advise giving him a call to see what else is kicking around. There is a darn good chance of a snazzy BC jacket finding it's way to my collection.
That's me getting pushed out of the way but I could be back for more. It still looks like an amazing deal after I looked at the LP website.https://www.loropiana.com/en/our-world-Loro-Piana/product-origin/baby-cashmereThe ladies jacket seems similar to my untrained eye.
I'd hope it's north of $800 but that would be shocking. The L just won't work on this frame so I'm just out, sadly. For a brief moment I did debate about it anyways but having it just to drool seemed silly. Then this came on the old radio and I thought, hmm maybe a fuck it was needed.
Indeed. I'd love to explore the LP but I'm sure it would be far to snug on this "enhanced" body
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWOT-Ralph-Lauren-Purple-Label-100-Cashmere-Birdseye-Tweed-3-Piece-Suit-40L-A1P-/311688855899?hash=item48921a815b:g:8gYAAOSwi0RXyLTL Dafunk is this????? How can I both add a few inch's in height and lose a few in the tummy......
Wow, if I could have this level of insight to my own daily wear
See above mention of Ed, I've bought cloth from him a number of times and am always pleased. 80% of my pants are from Panta and those have never failed either. Ed has a good eye and a depth of knowledge whom I trust to find things that are never going to show up in my city.I have done the mills but never found those to be what I expected unless I have been there in person which is difficult at best.