or Connect

Posts by A Canuker

He should have been all "pew pew, I shot you".
Oh...well it never fails that there is more to the story than meets the eye.
The dog was certainly over used but that guy was given a fair chance. There is certainly the possibility that had the guy just pulled over he'd not be receiving that. It's not right and I'm sure it happens all the time but that video shows excessive force not targeted brutality. The cop should still face some sort of justice for sure, he went over board and isn't what we all want in that role.
I'd think he was handed the gun. Should have double checked the weapon, clearly, but it's possible that he thought it was cleared for this type of use. Like others have said he really should have been given a dummy weapon in hindsight.A real shame but will her picture be held up at the next rally?GLM.
I googled Oyster Bay to have a look where the shop is and it seems(to me) like a short drive if one was to fly into N.Y. for a visit. That said I've never been and have only heard about the traffic but where there is a will.....
And i just booked a trip to Vegas this weekend. Are there protective measures I should be taking?
It would be interesting to see if stats existed showing the racial break down of each department where shootings occur. It would also be interesting to see the average years on the force for the average shooting, I've often wondered if shootings happen more often with a "disenfranchised" police service.
Mental issues...we were all 19 once. Nothing to see here but a random multiple stabbing event not done for terror reasons but only because he was having a hard go at it, please carry on with your normal scheduled sheepish life. Norwegian national of Somali origin now in the UK, how does one ask more about this background without sounding like an alarmist? Can't he just get a job and live life like the rest of us?
I was wondering what the historical reasoning was behind this. Halal is another thing that confuses me, I have read up on it and can see the process but not the reasoning. Control?
Without seeming like a larger tool than I am, can someone quickly explain the issue with handling beef and how it causes issues leading to death?