or Connect

Posts by A Canuker

I think he said it was wool. I don't have a wool Kiton tie so I wanted to see what gives....I can only imagine/hope it's wool for the gods.
I placed that call and had a nice chat with the man they call Spoo! Wonderful to hear about the shop and stuff he has waiting for us all That Kiton is going to a good home, along side some of this week's stuff, but I'd highly advise giving him a call to see what else is kicking around. There is a darn good chance of a snazzy BC jacket finding it's way to my collection.
That's me getting pushed out of the way but I could be back for more. It still looks like an amazing deal after I looked at the LP website.https://www.loropiana.com/en/our-world-Loro-Piana/product-origin/baby-cashmereThe ladies jacket seems similar to my untrained eye.
I'd hope it's north of $800 but that would be shocking. The L just won't work on this frame so I'm just out, sadly. For a brief moment I did debate about it anyways but having it just to drool seemed silly. Then this came on the old radio and I thought, hmm maybe a fuck it was needed.
Indeed. I'd love to explore the LP but I'm sure it would be far to snug on this "enhanced" body
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWOT-Ralph-Lauren-Purple-Label-100-Cashmere-Birdseye-Tweed-3-Piece-Suit-40L-A1P-/311688855899?hash=item48921a815b:g:8gYAAOSwi0RXyLTL Dafunk is this????? How can I both add a few inch's in height and lose a few in the tummy......
Wow, if I could have this level of insight to my own daily wear
But Kerry said it wasn't and this group of people were different than the other politicians who lie. Well Clinton will set it all straight....did that plane land in Little Rock at some point?
See above mention of Ed, I've bought cloth from him a number of times and am always pleased. 80% of my pants are from Panta and those have never failed either. Ed has a good eye and a depth of knowledge whom I trust to find things that are never going to show up in my city.I have done the mills but never found those to be what I expected unless I have been there in person which is difficult at best.
WTF is the deal with the Agnona jacket Wes linked.....it looks beyond drool worthy.