or Connect

Posts by A Canuker

The knots are smaller from the Panta's I own that have the same description of the silk. I would say they are slightly bigger than say what a Hermes would end as but smaller compared to Zegna or other Italian similar level silks. My thoughts describe the end result as being a pleasure to own, almost more vintage in feel than something current. I am up to about 15 or so of the ties in silk, wool and blends.
I certainly don't need 4 but it's not as if you will see them again so....
Have that same pair on today, lovely stuff.
A14 and B14 but I was busy so I only briefly looked at the options, my tie addiction is so bad I'd rock any of them.
Voted and subscribed. Looking forward to this happening.
Sigh
I can't recall the price as it all converts to Cad for my sales and the exchange adds 20% for my orders. Even with that extra thump Panta makes every other purchase I made before seem like a poor choice(the only exception is when Ed was selling odds and ends a good number of years ago and deals were insane here). Make the plunge and never look back.
I would never purchase another brand. It took one order and I have never had to adjust the measurements.On a side note my wife does alot of hobby sewing so she is precise about measuring, it might have helped.
She did them off my body I believe but it's been a while. When I place a new order with Ed he ask's me to check it against my older pants to make sure nothing has changed which, thankfully, is still the case.
For my pants my wife did all the measuring as per Ed's instructions. I can't remember what all they were now but it was most of the standard type. Ed did mention having different people to do the jackets as he was unimpressed with some aspect of the finished product but this was well over a half a year back. Either way they would be top notch if he is doing them.