or Connect

Posts by A Canuker

Sigh
I can't recall the price as it all converts to Cad for my sales and the exchange adds 20% for my orders. Even with that extra thump Panta makes every other purchase I made before seem like a poor choice(the only exception is when Ed was selling odds and ends a good number of years ago and deals were insane here). Make the plunge and never look back.
I would never purchase another brand. It took one order and I have never had to adjust the measurements.On a side note my wife does alot of hobby sewing so she is precise about measuring, it might have helped.
She did them off my body I believe but it's been a while. When I place a new order with Ed he ask's me to check it against my older pants to make sure nothing has changed which, thankfully, is still the case.
For my pants my wife did all the measuring as per Ed's instructions. I can't remember what all they were now but it was most of the standard type. Ed did mention having different people to do the jackets as he was unimpressed with some aspect of the finished product but this was well over a half a year back. Either way they would be top notch if he is doing them.
Oh my.
I'd say the turn around time is a month or two which is no longer compared to any other MTM service I've used. The nice thing is you can basically forget about it as Ed runs the whole show. I've had to chase other shops which ruins the fun, Panta has never disappointed me.
Those are very sharp.
Such a nice jacket, sigh my short round body.
That is a shocking deal, if not for my 42r shape I'd happily have it shipped up here. $450 for a suit is a nice price for normal stuff and I'd expect this to be in a different range all together. That figure reminds me of the brief 2008 fire sale period which some here on SF did really well with.