or Connect

Posts by brokentelephone

Is there something Christian about P90X? I only ask because every single video I watched on youtube of body transformations (well, watched meaning jumping forward in 5 minute increments -- why the fuck are they so long?) had some reference to the bible.
Hey Duderz, I'm currently transforming my fat physique into something a bit more healthy/aesthetically appealing. I am about 14 stone (90kg / 200lb) and 5'10" -- I used to be very muscular and quasi ripped but the last few years have taken their toll (read: loads of alcohol and rich foods), and I have gotten unacceptably heavy, though thankfully the fat is quite evenly distributed so I don't look as massive as I am. I am currently doing British Military Fitness 4-5...
A 19 year old guy has no place in Trumpers -- its old and not in a particularly interesting way. I have had cuts at all of the expected barber/shaving places and none have been better than at a cheap barber.The best barber in London is a guy named Carlo Anichini located in Piccadilly Arcade. He is a great guy and seriously excellent cutter. Call him 020 74935692
DROP TO $100 or best offer!
Bought these in the states for about $400USD, but as it turned out they didn't really fit. Worn once for 30 minutes until size problem became very evident, i.e., they fell off on every stride. Looking at the sole it is essentially impossible to see that I wore them at all so pretty much 99.9% new. The pictures are a bit brighter than the actual shoes, but they are a very bright red and would look quite cool in the summer time. I am located in London, England so can...
There is a lot of shit I'd love to buy, but my fiance wants it to be something that lasts ages and ages -- probably something i could hand down to my kid someday. We got engaged on her 30th so aside from the ring I bought a few other pretty nice things because it was a major occasion. She is treating my 30th as some similarly monumentous event so things like a 3D TV are out of the question as I'd probably ditch it in a few years.Watch wise-- I have a few pretty decent...
Saw a pair of the boots at EG on Jermyn the other day. Personally, I found the finish, style, and last all a bit loud/ostentatious compared with the normal EG boots, and I am not a particularly conservative dude. They look like they should be made by a Parisian shoemaker, rather than a traditional English maker.
I bought one for my dad (James Smith), and it is absolutely top notch. It is basically a tapered cane with umbrella workings on it -- it comes long and then you size it and they attach a metal cap. It's really a thing of beauty. I was at Swaine Adeney Brigg today, and checked their umbrellas and can say definitively they are not nearly as nice (though I wasn't comparing like for like as I am sure JS sells a cheaper verion of the one I bought). Definitely the nicest...
I can always pay for vacation -- she wants to buy me something tangible which (hopefully) i'll still have in da fuuuuuture.
I'm not necessarily complaining -- but feel bad nevertheless.