or Connect

Posts by brokentelephone

Sorry, links weren't included for some...
Sex definitely sells mens blazers. I love how she lists her measurements -- titillating!!
I am a lawyer, and spent about as much time as it would take me to help this guy staring aimlessly at my screen.
I got into a slight altercation with the manager of my gym and silently brooded during my entire workout -- I'll show that guy not to mess with me. Next time, he might even have a clue I am upset.
That pretty presumptuous (and stupid).Shoes are probably one of the easiest items in a wardrobe to determine quality -- they're basically leather, soles, welts, and stitching. Go to a shoe store and pick up a pair of Aldens, then a pair of C&J -- there are obvious differences in finishing to the most untrained eye. Compare some EGs with C&J and again, the differences are very obvious to someone with a modicum of knowledge.Price often does reflect quality on mass produced...
Didn't follow the link, but Loakes are not in the same league as C&J, G&G (which themselves aren't in the same league as C&J -- better not worse), or basically any other English maker. AE's that I've seen aren't great compared w/better English brands,so perhaps they're on par w/Loake? Perhaps there are multiple levels of Loake, but all I've seen have left much to be desired.
I meant Margaret !!! Don't you remember he was her bodyguard when Nucky was almost murdered?
I suppose he could have shit on his shoes afterward!
TED are lectures by smart people which are broadcast online. They appeal to people who, rather than read a book, prefer to listen to a lecture and then, without the knowledge acquired by reading a full book, act like experts on subject to which they've basically committed a grand total of 45 minutes.I am only being facetious because of the number of facebook friends of mine (who I know are completely thick) who post links to TED lectures to either (a) appear intelligent,...
[[SPOILER]]