or Connect

Posts by brokentelephone

EXACTLY DUDE-- MASSIVELY IMPORTANT TO THE STYLEFORUM COMMUNITY AT LARGE.Ok maybe I was being a jerk about the pumps. I don't have any problem wearing them, but I think they're a bit old (and I dress like a fairly old man).
Sorry but that is a gross suggestion. I am marrying a woman, not a mannequin. The only way opera slippers look reasonably ok is if the dude is heavily overweight and over 50.
Also, I am not against fashion brands like Gucci or Prada or LV or whatever if they have something very fun and suitable. xx
YoYO I'm looking for suggestions for what shoes to wear w/a tux for my wedding. I'm getting a shawl collar tux from Hardy Amies in London, and was wondering what shoes are best. I am sort of torn between (a) JL St Crispin double monks and having them polished to to a mirror shine, (b) patent leather numbers -- I think someone in London must have a nice set,or (c) ??? Not looking for anything from Alden/BB/American generally -- more inclined to go with a G&G than...
I have the exact same problem with my Becketts. They are heavily wrinkled, both at the normal point, and right in the center of he sides of the shoe where they are connected to the sole (bad explanation, sorry). I find myself constantly conditioning and polishing them to restore the finish, only to lose it seconds after wearing them.I have a few pairs of JL (Lopez, some other loafers, and a few dress shoes) which all are great EXCEPT the Becketts seem like the leather is...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARMANI-JEANS-BLACK-LEATHER-QUILTED-MOTORCYCLE-JACKET-10-/310327725144?pt=UK_Women_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item4840f94c58 Amazing! Best yet http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOGNER-SKI-JACKET-VINTAGE-60s-BOHO-CHIC-ICE-BLUE-12-14-/260827802017?pt=UK_Women_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item3cba8c69a1 I think I'll start a website selling womens clothes with males models -- marketing mind explosion@
Sorry, links weren't included for some...
Sex definitely sells mens blazers. I love how she lists her measurements -- titillating!!
I am a lawyer, and spent about as much time as it would take me to help this guy staring aimlessly at my screen.
I got into a slight altercation with the manager of my gym and silently brooded during my entire workout -- I'll show that guy not to mess with me. Next time, he might even have a clue I am upset.