or Connect

Posts by brokentelephone

Thinking of buying these as a testing ground for dying suede. http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/collections/uk-size-7-5-price-asc/products/alfred-sargent-sorrento Is this silly? Is dying tassels possible?
Oh, forgot to add -- doesn't the OP care about getting pussy? I doubt you could get 45 year old women dressed like that, let alone girls in their 20s.
Agreed -- you look like an old man. Style is being age appropriate, as well as well-dressed.And just because you put yourself out there for comments, those khakis make you look like a lesbian.
The bigger suit looks slimmer strangely.
I actually forgot to mention there is another place just off Gloucester Road called Jimmys which sells some misc Saphir stuff, notably the suede spray. He also uses Rendenbach soles for mens shoe repairs -- he's a really nice guy and comes recommended by Hornets staff (though not sure they're as reputable with shoes as they are clothes -- I've seen some pretty crappy shoes there being sold alongside their great suits).
A SQUELSHING SOUND? AND WITH EACH STEP? DAMN DAWG
http://twitter.com/#!/ChelseaGCobbler
Chelsea Green Cobbler at 31 Elystan Street. He stocks regular Avel cream, and the Medaille D'or wax, cream, renovateur, etc. He has a pretty extensive selection of various brands of polish, cleaners, and brushes. Apparently the biggest selection of shoe care products in London. My sis uses him for her shoe repairs and swears he is good but as a woman she is basically dumb when it comes to shoe repair. Googled for address and came across his twitter if you're...
Those shoes don't fit you. Do you have any other pairs from that brand? I'd look for brands that work for your wonky feet!
Yah it doesn't sound like the other posters are familiar with that adage.Thanks for the Keng Wang link -- some of those look great.To the other poster -- unfortunately, I'm in Vancouver, Canada and popping into a Macy's would require a major flight. The best I can hope for is Holt Renfrew or Harry Rosen -- both of which are very expensive and have a mediocre selection.