or Connect

Posts by brokentelephone

I like Carolina Herrera Polos; they have contrasting embroidered branding (small on chest), and use the same thread for the buttons -- looks GOOD
I don't doubt this is a scam, but how likely is it that so many people registered simply to complain about Vancouver Custom Tailors? We get it, they're scumbags; don't discredit yourself by spamming the site.
Says the guy that quoted himself....
I'm am shocked no clerk wanted your best.
Untrue -- if leaving, you can reclaim VAT on anything you've purchased in the final 3 months of residence.I've had mega-problems with VAT issues -- you're going to need to call VAT/Duties a few times to get a straight answer as about 75% of the people there don't have a fucking clue in the world on how everything works.PM me and I'll send you an email address of someone who dealt with my claim directly. Hopefully they can help.
Super 200's dissolve like toilet paper if exposed to water.
Hey Guys, My dad sent me this email -- he was sent a mass email about a HK based tailor coming to Vancouver to make bespoke suits. Anyone heard of these guys? If so, any good? Sounds fishy, but I dunno. Below is the email: We are a family owned Bespoke Custom Tailors & Legal Outfitter based in London & Hong Kong now visiting Vancouver. We are renowned for our handmade suits, shirts, jackets, coats, dress suits and trousers for men and women. All our garments are...
I'd look at Hogans; they look a lot like those. Ferragamo also make trainers that look like that, as does Tods.
Celebs seem to be keen which is then appropriated by the footballers which is then ruined by the chavs.
Since when is N&L such a great brand anyhow? I love the socks and pajamas. but I'd never buy a suit there....