or Connect

Posts by brokentelephone

I'm selling a pair of unworn John Lobb Lazenby's in 8UK 9US. Never worn them, I think they were a Holt Renfrew special edition and are seriously nice. The color is listed as oxblood, though aren't overly bright, and are business suit ready! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-New-and-Unworn-John-Lobb-Prestige-Lazenby-UK8E-US9D-MSRP-1650-USD-/321415081635?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ad5d4eea3
http://we-are-awesome.com/blog/gqs-top-10-best-dressed-men-2013/
He's not right on Gloucester Road. Just a few shops in on Victoria Grove (left off Gloucester Road if you're heading north to the park). Chelsea Green also stocks Fiebings dyes, collolin cremes, woly and a generally poor attitude.
Great suggestions! It's impressive how you thought up those disparate and frankly, very funny items, and just wrote them right down in this thread.
As per the topic, my barber (in Piccadilly Arcade) has been trying to expand his business and has been continually thwarted by his landlord (mainly because he ignored his lease stipulations) so wants to move his barbering to the lower-ground and start selling high-end gents accessories. Being in St. James/Jermyn most mens requisites are already sold locally so what kind of thing do you think would sell well? I feel like he should sell obscure stuff as sold by the Armoury...
Why are there like 10 people whose first (and only) post is about Lee Kee shoes? EERIE!!!
If it means anything, re: their business acumen generally, Swaine Adeney Brigg is now located in a small store in Piccadilly Arcade having moved from a 2 story flagship on St. James St. Was in there yesterday after my haircut in the arcade and the employees were knobs, and their website sucks a nut . I'd buy at Cleverly or Dunhill over SAB any day.
Thanks bro. I'll check out that store.
You guys are missing out on all the pleasure you'll derive from me getting suggestions for a jacket I likely won't buy!!!
Looking for a down jacket for winter. Needn't be overly warm (I live in London England) but enough to stand probably - 3 Celsius (27 Fahrenheit?). I was looking at Canada Goose, Moncler, etc but perhaps something a bit more fashion forward would be better? I did many searches but perhaps new thread for the new impending winter would be super fun! Thanks styleforum.net bros