or Connect

Posts by ctp120

+1I posted my puny collection--Tag Heuers and Girard Perregaux included--and lived to tell the tale.Do it.I like this. Not sure I'd go to the trouble on my Sub, but I still think it's kind of cool. Wouldn't feel that way if it weren't so easily reversible, but it is, as you point out.
Add Parmigiani to the list of offenders. This is what my Kalpa Grande looks like (stock photo; mine is stainless):I think there's something to this reasoning, but I also get why some are annoyed by it.
Not banned, unless you mean in certain libraries or school's curricula. In fact, Ferlinghetti (the publisher) actually won the obscenity case in the late 50's when the judge found the poem to be of "redeeming social importance," or something to that effect.
I think part of what foo means to ask is why use Gennaro if you don't like what you see from Rubinacci, given that the two will almost surely share close similarities. Where I think he's wrong in his assumption is the part about so many people on the thread disliking his and iammatt's Rubis. I think they're great and don't sense that I'm alone. Apart from a smallish but very vocal minority, I think most believe the Rubinacci stuff to be quite good, though certainly some...
Heck of a golfer though.
Links are taking me to the wrong destinations. E.g, I'll click on the # for the next page in a thread and be taken to a member's page or affiliate link. Has happened 3 or 4 times today. Seems to have coincided with the wrap-around ads, which also annoyingly shrink the screen size of the actual content. Similarly, I'll try to click to see who's thumbed certain posts but nothing will happen unless I reload the page first.
Apparently soft tailoring is like sarcasm; you get it or you don't.
The right side of anyone's suit would collapse if they'd been broken in half by Randallr's uncle's fund.
Damn pinchy-right-sided suits.