or Connect

Posts by abraham

Yup. See here: http://us.suitsupply.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-US-Site/en_US/Stores-Details?StoreID=stores-Toronto
To my fellow Canadians hoping to get in on any AE sales. I purchased two pairs during the last sale they had for factory seconds. I specifically requested that they ship them USPS instead of DHL or FedEx or UPS. Result, no duties; I just paid roughly 40$ for shipping to Toronto. Good luck.
I checked it out last night, nothing worth writing home about...
The jacket looks great. I need to drop by this place, I'm looking to have some suits made in TO.
So who would you guys recommend instead?
What about the shape of the LL Beans? Anyone have any experience with them?
What's with the love for Clarks? Are they so much better made?
Between the Clarks desert boot and the LL Bean chukka, what would be your choice?
Title says it all. I want to buy a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenues on line and wonder where I can find the cheapest price. Thanks for the help!
I wear size 13 shoes and have a hard time finding comfortable shoes. I had Zee's make me a nice looking pair of brogued cap toes during my trip to Hong Kong last year. Though the shoes are more comfortable than others I own, they still give me pain on my small toe. Admittedly, I didn't have enough time during my trip to try on the shoes and have adjustments made. In any event, I need to buy another pair, preferably cap toe oxfords. Any suggestions as to the most...