or Connect

Posts by flashkobalt

http://www.cambridgesatchel.com/premium-collection/the-large-binocular-bag/BINNA1024BNH10201.html?cgid=womens-premium-collection#start=9
I have the vbc summer grey and prunelle twill grey and they both fantastic and well priced.
Just received a pair of these charcoal birdseye, and I feel confident that they could easily be dressed up with a tie and sportcoat. Comfortable hand and substantial weight with low wrinkling. I like them.
Thanks recusant...that's very helpful. Are the soft/comfortable and/or cool?....from your description, they sound sort of more suitable as a fancy pair of jeans replacements (which would be quite nice in their own right). Might not be what I'm after for a Queensland summer though.... Thanks again
I assume you mean the apple fresco cottn...After the glowing reviews earlier in this thread, it was the first one I ordered. Would be nice if there were more colours. Looking at perhaps the ecru heavy linen, or the linen cotton canvas...not too sure about the cotton twills...
Quite keen on getting some summer trousers. Climate here is pretty much tropical, and as such looking for breathable, lightweight options that won't be TOO wrinkly... Mostly looking at cotton or linen or a blend of the two. Anyone have any comments or experience with the linen cotton canvas? They seem weighty, but the weave does appear nice and open. It shames me a little to say it, but my uniqlo slim chinos have been excellent workhorses thus far. I just feel like it...
I usually lurk here, but felt compelled to comment and add some feedback regarding my experiences with Luxire. I initially ordered a pair of trial trousers and quite liked them, so when the vbc sale came about I ordered a few pairs with some minor tweaks. When they arrived, the leg measurement was a bit off, and I emailed luxire who suggested I send them back for alterations. I did so, and received the trousers back within a month after I suspect some fairly extensive...
Sorry mate, In cairns for work... Have a great night though...
Magnificently Sig-worthy...
Anyone in the Netherlands willing to forward / proxy 3 jackets for me to Australia?