or Connect

Posts by mfais

^^^^
so im in thailand and for some work and i was looking around to get a suit. talked to a local tailor and said that he makes canvassed suits. he mentioned however that to prevent bubbling, he irons the suits so no bubbles will form...? is this right or is he blowing smoke up my ass?
been wearing my jeans for almost a month now, when should i wash them?
moving to a tropical country real soon, what do you guys recommend? im an art student so nothing too formal, im getting a few relaxed fitting oxfords, chambrays, ginghams made. im also getting a pair of khaki and dark green colored trousers. any recs for shoes or other clothing items i haven't mentioned? what about linen shirts?
Quote: Originally Posted by Django Get desert khans if you're looking for low cut DB's. +1
moving to a tropical country real soon, what do you guys recommend? im an art student so nothing too formal, im getting a few relaxed fitting oxfords, chambrays, ginghams made. im also getting a pair of khaki and dark green colored trousers. any recs for shoes or other clothing items i haven't mentioned? what about linen shirts?
kiya: do u guys have a summer jean coming soon? something real light?
whats so special about that singer machine, kiya? other than it being the only one here?
going to japan soon, anyone know how much visvims are there?
do certain lapels look better on some body types or is this a personal choice thing?