or Connect

Posts by mfais

just asking again... i got a shirt mtm locally and its a slim fitting shirt. the elbow area is a bit tight when i try to touch my chin, how do i resolve this? do i tell the tailor to widen the elbow or is it the back?
i got a shirt mtm locally and its a slim fitting shirt. the elbow area is a bit tight when i try to touch my chin, how do i resolve this? do i tell the tailor to widen the elbow or is it the back?
hey emptym, same deal with me! i ordered a bag back in december but then there was problems with customs really bummed. not really concered though this is probably the 3rd item ive ordered from him and the others have gotten here quick. this is the only one....
bro's getting married next week. navy suit, white shirt...what color tie? and pocket square?
any opinions on silk acetate?
can someone id? http://thewardrobeofapajr.tumblr.com...l-to-choose-is
Quote: Originally Posted by entrero To folks who think Roy's too expensive, I've got you a japanese alternative "Double Volante". Also a single man made jean for only 35000 yen/~$430 including shipping. yeah but you get to customize everything other than the fit and cut there; most notably the denim.
can we see the soles on those? how much for the hand welted shoes?
is tooling leather ever used for insoles? the outsole is NOT the same leather used for insoles, right?
up...will go to manila soon