or Connect

Posts by noneshallpass

Brand new in box pair of Bass Brocktons in the ice color. They're pretty much an off-white color. Get them in time for summer. Check out the included pictures. Size: 8.5D Color: Ice $35 Shipped.
Bought these like 3-4 years ago and wore them once. It's been sitting in my closet since and I just got around to selling them. 30x32 on the label. For the waist, I tried to straighten out the top, but that's the best I could do. Waist - 30" Thigh - 10.5" Hem - 8" Inseam - 31.5" Check out the pictures. It's the lighting that makes it appear faded. There are no signs of fading anywhere. $24 shipped gets you them.
Bought these like 3-4 years ago and wore them twice and washed once. It's been sitting in my closet since and I just got around to selling them. 30x32 on the label. The pants were tailored to a 30.5" inseam. For the waist, I tried to straighten out the top, but that's the best I could do. Waist - 30" Thigh - 10.5" Hem - 8" Inseam - 30.5" Check out the pictures. $24 shipped gets you them.
I don't see the correlation between the amount of posts a person has and their ability to sell their item. Could you please explain your logic behind this? Also, did you look up the definition of advice yet?
I don't think you know what the definition of advice is.
I still don't understand why you're bringing it up. I explicitly stated that you have to use it before Feb. 28, 2013. I created this post last night and I'll lower it if it doesn't sell as it gets closer to that date. This voucher isn't like a car. It doesn't instantly depreciate once it leaves the lot. Maybe someone will see this listing and in a couple days want to buy something off Club Monaco. Also, do you even lift?
I got it exactly a month ago. It's not like Club Monaco has a lot of discount codes outside of the student discount. It's Christmas time, why are you so mad bro?
I purchased 2 $100 voucher for $50 when Refinery29 was offering the deal. I decided that I'd rather use the money somewhere else. They don't stack with each other or any other Club Monaco codes. I'm selling them for what I paid for them, $45 each. I only have 1 voucher left, $45. You have to use it before Feb. 28, 2013. Thanks!
Where can I get navy slim trousers from? My price range is $50-100
Quote: Originally Posted by JackTheRipper I will start a proxy service for Uniqlo of NYC. Here's the breakdown of how much it will cost you. Item + Shipping = Item Cost Item Cost(IC) + Proxy fee + Paypal fee of 4% = Total Cost. Proxy fee is as follows: $10 for all IC under $100 10% for all IC over $100 I'm located in NYC so going to Uniqlo is easy and convenient. I am open to shipping to most places (obviously CONUS and Canada), but...