or Connect

Posts by The Contrarian

Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley But $375 for a BC cashmere sweater? And that is on steep discount. That is more than 3 times I'd want to comfortably spend on a sweater, cashmere or otherwise. What's so great about them? Complaining about a high end cashmere sweater for $375 really cracks me up. Maybe they should be like 30 bucks?
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS Once the gut is sufficiently large ... most people don't care what the "large" person is wearing ... they are simply grateful that nudity isn't more prevalent. I love the know it all smart a$$ answers from self professed fashion mavens who discovered this site and religiously study the what are you wearing now thread. Wear what you like if it looks good on you and who gives a damn about the naysayers.
Quote: Originally Posted by cpmac7 ouch? Who is this guy Someone who cares. Seriously, sometimes you have to come to the realization that its nothing to do with your listing skills or the authenticity of the item being listed. Sometimes its just plain FUGLY!!! With so many posts under your belt you would have thought that you would know better by now.
Quote: Originally Posted by cpmac7 thats why i made the thread ar tard. I was asking for someone with tie "knowledge" but instead i got you. thanks Clearly that went right over your head. Keep listing that versace beauty, gotta be someone online that will like it just like you did when you bought it.
Quote: Originally Posted by cpmac7 I am currently selling a Versace online that has no watchers or bids. I am guessing that it could be a fake. Do you really think that the absence of bids has anything to do with it being a fake? Good grief.
Quote: Originally Posted by kev777 Thats a lovely boot BTW +5
Quote: Originally Posted by umadcuzimstylinonu For suits, I'm looking at: John Varvatos, Kenneth Cole NY, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein For dress shirts, I'm looking at: Polo Ralph Lauren, Burberry (if I get one of these two, should I get with or without the logos?), Hugo Boss, Kenneth Cole, BCBG, Calvin Klein, and Facconable? reminds me of the honey mooners where ralph is on the 66 thousand dollar question and he insists I am going strait to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Punisher From what I remember from my childhood: ...Pixar So what are you now, like 14?
In general I would hope that if one lost a money clip they would be more concerned with that which is therein clipped than the actual clip itself.
I felt that way just after I purchsed the SF RLPL Thong. It was one of those things I just had to have and then when I brought it home... Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel The other half is below the waist, front and back. Hmmm...Pretty sure you are missing something else...