or Connect

Posts by skyman

Take a look at the Camelback Inn Phoenix Arizona. Super friendly staff, good quiet pools, GREAT food, nice big rooms. Also has a real nice golf course and is just down from scotsdale. This place has never failed to relax me. Anyway good look with the search, netflights is also a pretty good website.
Quote: Originally Posted by NH_Clark You assume that Medvedev runs things... news flash.. Putin has his hands on the puppet strings And Putin is a nasty pupeteer.
Quote: Originally Posted by swaggerisaliability Hm... "Jurisdiction: President of Russia Minister responsible: Dmitry Medvedev, President of Russia" I hope the U.S. really gives Medvedev shit for this, as Medvedev obviously knew of and approved the continuation of this operation. Like Obama doesn't know about dozens of American agents in Russia. Everyones got their dirty mitts on something and the US probably knows of a few more, just...
Or even worse than this approach problem, when you walk into a store and the salesman is 20ish, and he stands at the till usually next to an attractive female salesperson and just stares at every article of clothing you pick up, and stares at you the entire time. Makes me feel really uncomfartable and I usually just walk straight back out. This usually happens in those small clothing stores at malls.
Quote: Originally Posted by georgekok_uk It just hurts me to read that Benitez has left and is replaced by Roy Hodgson. I have nothing against Hodgson but I just think that replacing Benitez is not the solution to the problem. The obvious solution is more funding to acquire new talented players. Benitez has spent over £220M, I hardly think funding was the issue.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 I will say this much about Liverpool; they probably have the most hardcore, dedicated fans I've ever seen. Their club could be down by 11 goals and they'd still be singing You'll Never Walk Alone at the top of their lungs. Their form, on the other hand, is a different story. You have clearly never encountered a Newcastle United fan.
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik Did not know that. I do know that the unsung, unsexy, B1b has been our workhorse in Afghanistan, as it has long range and the ability to linger for long amounts of time, all while carrying a heavy payload. Yes good point, undoubtably one of the worst decisions the RAF made in recent times was not replacing the V force, (the Vulcan bomber scared the s**t out of the argues in the falklands and...
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik The F35 actually has a short take off, vertical landing option. And there is supposed to be a carrier version as well. Not sure if Obama wants to cancel it, last rumor I read (last week) was that the Air Force wants to park the B1 bomber to pay for F35s. Bye-bye strategic power that can project force around the globe, hello regional strike force akin to Europe The F-35 is still a definant,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard 1) I hate to nitpick, but you really need to stop using apostrophes to form plurals, viz., "iran's" and "fry's." It's really irritating. 2) To address your second point, it'll be more than "a couple." And yes. Absolutely. We will not fuck with China once China is packing serious anti-CBG heat. You can count on that. 3) No one's said anything about selling or distributing these capabilities to the Irans of...
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek Heh, i have a friend that spend almost 100k becoming a helicopter pilot. She has enough hours to get some work, but not enough to get jobs flying execs around. Exactly it's catch 22, you have a license, you have 250 hours. Every job asks for 1500 minimum, and there are a bunch of ex military pilots who have 3000+. You are broke from the 100k+ fees, and can't afford to get the extra hours to get a job. So you...