or Connect

Posts by skyman

Flight track, absoloutly awesome if you fly alot. Espn sport centre, pretty good for all that sport news. Pop group, like the game that is on alot of androids, very addictive, and great on a plane, incidentally I'm top of the world.
Quote: Originally Posted by fredfred Physics works. Wind goes over the wing which creates a vacuum (sort of) which sucks the wing upward. Most airplane crashes these days (which are obviously few and far between) are the result of pilot error. The poland thing, for example, was idiotic. They were trying to land in heavy fog on a runway that didn't have the right instrument landing system for their plane. You won't have these types of problems....
Quote: Originally Posted by charlottex How does skin cancer start out looking like? Lately I have had little bumps not huge but like almost skin scab looking things (not scabs though). And I am in the sun doing activities a lot and I was wondering if it almost seems like it can or be a possibility of skin cancer? I'm not sure. If it itches or hurts go get it checked. If it is different colours go check it out. If the outsides are jagged go...
The new Jack Johnson album - To the Sea.
Quote: Originally Posted by Siggy Sounds like some great spots in Italy. It has been raining there for the past month, but hopefully the sun will finally stay out. At least you won't yet be in the tourist high season. Watch out for gypsy kids in Rome, they will try to pickpocket you... ciao. +1, since Europe decided open Borders were a good idea, alot of eastern European professionl criminals have moved to richer pickings. Just watch you...
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix i wanna do this, but i also wanna get toned and cut and lose 40lbs. basically i wanna get: a huge chest massive biceps keep my thighs exactly the same size. i.e. don't put on a single mm. and lose 40lbs, without changing my diet. kfc is part of my culture and heritage. so if there's a way to get, like, hollow muscles which don't weigh anything, that'd be good. how do i do this? Also, how long...
Pretty much every single one of my high school friends smokes. In college hardly anyone smokes apart from surprisingly alot of girls. I never got into it though, A because my family is totally against it, B your chances of contracting life threatening diseases are pretty high already, why would I want to increase those chances. C I'm into sport big time, and smoking would really kill my chances of playing 90 minutes. I wouldn't say though that in my friendship circles...
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman Driving. Serious Business. Kindof depressing to see all those cars just driving on by afterward though. Major props to Cayenne driver, I admit. But I don't know that I'd go all the way to "serious skills" -- I mean, if something lands in your lane and is coming at you from the left you are probably going to go to the right. The props are for 1) being awake and paying attention and 2) not turning too hard to...
Depends what the offence is. Fraud, drugs something like that or assault secular offences would probably cause some problems. It doesn't sound to serious so you would probably be fine. On the visa, you now have to fill in an application online before departure. You should be told about this by your airline. It's literally a small questionaire. It's fairly instantaneous on whether permission is granted. If they say no then you got to the embassy. Questions are more...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hartmann While it's fun to speculate on who has the best individual skills, it's important to remember that history shows that tactics usually prevail in the final rounds of the larger tournaments. So much of my critique of the various teams above is really a critique also of the tactical systems they're a part of. Argentina, for instance, don't really have a solid focus, and are still relying on players like Messi to bail them...