or Connect

Posts by skyman

Quote: Originally Posted by Eason This sounds like hell, what kind of women do you date? No buddy thank god that is not the woman I date! That was one of my mums when I was younger, used to drive me nuts! it was like she was telling me to go do it, then she'd be pissed when I came home.
My personal favourite is from female friends Q: Do you think he's a nice guy for me to get with? A: not really he's kinda mean. Then they'll proceed to argue with you about why he is the right guy, it's like if you think he's so great why are you asking me my opinion?! They also do this slit when asking about clothes. Another one is when you want to go out or something and she's like "do you think this is the right thing to do, have you thought about the...
The poster who said snow, yeah like once every 40 years! With Dallas weather think extremes, in august it's like 103 all the time, highest I remember is mid august about three years back saw 118 on the car temp gauge. Thunderstorms are great, oh and be careful of ice storms. Good luck with your move it's a great city.
Quote: Originally Posted by DJ MAC I have this problem as well....just gotta grab my balls and not care about the outcome i suppose That's harder said than done, all the posts that are like "just grow a pair and be a man", if it was some random girl in a bar then yeah that's the way to go. But if her friendship means alot to you just going straight in for the kill might make her blow you off and therefore would be a bad thing. Take more of...
1.Ralph Lauren 2.Abercrombie 3.Hugo Boss 4.Tommy Hilfiger Haven't really got a fifth favourite brand.
Apparently comes out on June 17th, anyone else get the message?
Like pole position said good gold clubs won't do anything for your swing and general performance (learning the different grips and balances etc.) that just comes from lessons and some hard graft on the range and course. You'll see the benefit from better clubs a you get better though ALOT. My starter set were ok clubs bought secondhand, when I moved up to the more expensive clubs I saw the difference in the ball connection felt alot smoother and the sweet spot seemed...
[quote=hopkins_student;2141773]Speaking of the Cirrus, I was in the right seat of an SR20 that had multi-instrument failure in IMC and we pulled the chute and it didn't deploy until we hit the ground. True story.[quote] You had a multi-instrument failure in IMC, that must have been pretty intense. How come you pulled the chute though whilst the aircraft was still flyable?
Quote: Originally Posted by Star I don't consider this a morbid thread rather one driven by scientific curiosity. I have no doubt that there is accepted knowledge out there amongst those agencies tasked with investigating what actually hapenened. I also would think the major plane manufacturers would also have this data on file which in some shape or form would lend to aircraft design. Maybe this is a question for a physicist/engineer/medico who can...
The best way to improve style is to shop at one store. I recomend Ralph Lauren, the polos there will go well with khakis and jeans, you can't really go wrong. You can also buy suits, shoes, coats, whatever. Look at the manaquins, they're put together by people who know style, so if you have a problem combining, definatly take tips from them. Plus with a brand like Ralph Lauren the branding is subtle and classy so it doesn't look like your a HEY LOOK AT ME I LOVE DESIGNER...