or Connect

Posts by skyman

Ok let me start this by saying I am NOT marketing but seriously feel like I need to put this out there. I've just started my first professional job where appearance is everything when it comes to people's opinions. As an early 20's guy I am still struggling with acne and breakouts that on occasion make me look about 12. So off to the derm I went. The derm has prescribed me something called obagi acne three step treatment. It is Very Expensive (£160) for the three...
Quote: Originally Posted by erdawe Well, I think get what you're trying to say... You're probably describing people who naively believe that things will 'work out' without any real planning and effort. They just expect going through the motions and being aimless in life that they'll still get there (wherever that place may be). I wouldn't particularly consider possessing ambition and 'things falling into place' mutually exclusive. People can be very...
People with no ambition really get me, they just seem to expect everything to be right for them and everything to fall into place with no work on their part.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Imhoff, I suggest you utilize the fade-away break-up. No talk involved. All you have to do is ignore her calls, text messages, emails, etc. Hopefully, she'll get the hint after a week or two. I can't believe you would seriously suggest this. This is someone you have loved, and shared awesome times with, not some one night stand. Anyone who could do that to someone they've been in a relationship with is...
In high school science class, lightening hit a tree about 25 ft from the building, my ears were buzzing and the teacher jumped nearly a foot off the ground. I seriously thought the whole place was falling down (the building was an old disused school my high school took over for a year whilst ours was being rebuilt).
With regards to a coffe shop. Go in daily, don't hang out, make small talk, make her laugh, smile at her and be warm. Initially don't tell her your name, just make sure she remembers you. If you keep going you become a regular face, and are therefore trusted and not a stranger. If you think things are going well, I.e. She is laughing at your jokes, smiles when you come in just flat out ask her would she like to go out for a meal sometime. In my experiences even guys with...
Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim Women (or "chicks") feel bad if they are without an SO on Valentine's Day. Man up!! Let THEM live the fairy tale. +1 today's the perfect day to become "that arsehole who left in the middle of the night".
+1 That guy sounds like he invented alpha. Or alfa as he calls it. Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Trust this guy! He spent way more time slammin' different pieces of pussy than he did in English class.
Don't be to quick to discount the nose bleed theory. About 18 months ago I suddenly started coughing up blood in my mucus, and a significant amount aswell. Obviously very scary. Went home and blew my nose a little blood in my nose mucus. Then over the next few days had a couple more nose bleeds (consistent with a previous cut). Doc said sometimes when asleep all the blood will drain down your throat and there will be no apparent blood in the nose. Also as far as cancer...
Quote: Originally Posted by sportin_life So I have whatever viral URI or flu is going around right now. Is it a bad idea to go running and/or swimming with this? My main symptoms are sinus and nasal congestion, low grade fever, pharyngitis, and headache. I figure that lifting moderate weights should be okay right? Probably should avoid heavy cardio though? Gotta get some tamiflu... Scrap my earlier reply, you're taking the piss even...