or Connect

Posts by Drydis Greis

The look died with Kurt Cobain. Long live the clean look.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sean Archer I'm wondering if there is a non-toxic black edge dressing available. I've accepted that Kiwi wax is toxic but I very rarely use it and store it like chemical waste in a box. You can use paste wax as an edge dressing.
Not much of a selection, but here's another link -> http://www.skyvalet1.com/Paraboot.aspx.
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff Now I can't get that theme song from The Sting out of my mind. Watch an episode of "Cheers" then...
Well, one has to admit you have courage.
Quote: Originally Posted by Scottiethebody First, the suit came from a very old consignment shop and it is likely twenty years old. Back on target however, I don't think side vents are for my body type though, and this may be all it is. I will post a picture later The jacket also seems to have ALOT of padding in the shoulders. Label says made by : Sovereign in the USA Looks fine. Hike up the trousers though...belt shouldn't be seen...
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeSo I am looking for a pair of casual shoes,nothing to flashy or pricey...just some basic comfortable(emphasis on comfort) casuals. A long time ago I had a decent pair of Rockports,then I used a gift card I got for Kohl's and ended up with a decent looking,albeit not very comfortable or long lasting pair of Sketchers. Ideas? I have a pair of chukkas from this seller -- http://www.hstrask.com/. Great quality and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dburr A gentleman wears an undershirt of some description. Rebel movie stars and other misfits often do not. +1! IMHO, unless you are at the beach or live in the tropics, an undershirt should be worn.
Quote: Originally Posted by coonsanders hi im having a very hard time buying wrangler pants around here in new jersey.i usually take a 40x30 size but the pants didnt fit me in that size..they were very tight.i bought a 42x30 and after i wore them i found they were very big seemingly too big for me.im looking for stores in new jersey that have a better selection of these pants...does anyone here know of any stores around new jersey? thanks...or is...
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley I think the verdict is if you buy women's shoes, you need to be a woman. I'm sure you can find woman's tops that fit and can pass, in some way, as a unisex top, but I doubt you go perusing Forever 21 or the women's section at Bloomingdales. +1. That's why they call them women's shoes...