or Connect

Posts by Drydis Greis

Quote: Originally Posted by balaskonis So I've narrowed my choices for black and chocolate brown oxfords.... Here are my options: DARK BROWN: With credits, promos,etc. $250 Either RL Andando Oxfords in Brown -- http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...w=andando&sr=1 or SF Tiberio in Maple Calf $225 @ Woodbury Commons -- http://www.berenshoes.com/product.as...cd2=1254597808 BLACK: Either RL Andando in Black or Certo from ebay...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoJohn Christ that's ugly. Agreed! Probably one of the ugliest pair of shoes I've seen...
Quote: Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 I disagree I own G&G MTO and Cleverley semi-bespoke shoes I own a G&G MTO side gussetted shoe...the Wigmore...and a semi-bespoke Anthony Cleverley side gussetted shoe. Shoe construction is similar. The quality of the leather appear equal. Finish on both shoes was great There is no clear winner amongst the 2 Price was similar when you factor in the price of a G&G MTO shoe does not include shoe trees...
It's a nice boot. Good for cold winter days' traveling. Working my way into something similar myself. Congratulations on your purchase.
Quote: Originally Posted by nate10184 Always wanted a pair of these in dark oak or a dark brown country calf. Like leather slippers. Now that's not a bad looking pair of shoes...
Quote: Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 Has G&G created any new model for RLPL? I shudder to think the attention they myst devote to filling the RLPL contract might cause further delays in completing our MTO orders...which might explain why my 6 month old order has still not fullfilled I hope not. I just placed an order not two weeks ago with the understanding I should have my shoes within 4 months, if not sooner. I'll have to E-mail...
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 3 pair minimum. +1. Three is the number, and the number is three...
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm photo verification required Here here!
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren G. Really stupid idea imho. +1000. Can't imagine a night out in those shoes wouldn't end in tears...
My EG Dovers on the 606 Last. My Cleverley NSTs are the second...