or Connect

Posts by Drydis Greis

You may get more love here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travel-products-639/.
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman ...on women", is the end of that sentence. To true! Even Will sold his jeans when he realized they were women's...Men belong in men's clothing, women in women's.
Quote: Originally Posted by dl20 I was half happy for you until you posted your typical arrogant nonsense. There certainly is a chance you'll "make it" (whatever that means) but your ego/narcissism will probably keep you from success. RE: the rapper who wanted you to pay him to wear that stupid hat. You should have done it. Since you have no talent or vision, you would have at least had exposure. My problem with you Eric is that you knock generations...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ich_Dien How bizarre, as I'd say G&G fit larger than EG. My EG and G&G shoe sizes are the same too, 9E.
The longer the flight the more casual the clothing - if I am in First or Business class and I'm sleeping, it won't be in a suit...now I won't be seen in a gym suit either; blue jeans a nice pair of casual shoes and a wrinkle resistant button down are the most casual I'd ever get. Just me...
Quote: Originally Posted by Twotone JFK hands down. +1000. Great President, excellent dresser!
Quote: Originally Posted by KA1555 ...The principle difference that I can gather is the difference in the handle, but it also appears as though there's a difference in the wheels (I may just be imagining that). I don't want to get the Salsa Air if it's lighter weight and lower price are due to a less sturdy handle/wheels. Does anyone have any experience with the Salsa Air? Thoughts? Is the Salsa Deluxe worth the extra $110? I have a...
Athough the Ecton is a very nice shoe, I own two pair of the EG Dover. Love that shoe!
Quote: Originally Posted by stylar Do you guys use http://justbought.it? I just came across it today. Cool site, and there's even an iPad giveaway on it. I've been posting my clothes purchases on it, but its being dominated by female clothing right now. We need some more male fashion taste on it. Nope. Gone as far out of my comfort zone as I shall ever do again...let the women have it!
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay This, and I'm not a fan of the look. +1. Looks out of place, and IMHO, cheap. But, it's a crazy mixed up beautiful world, wear what you want...