or Connect

Posts by Mild Mannered

Quote: Originally Posted by mccvi Good to know you are able to ignore the value of hermeneutics and impose your own brand of logical positivism on the world.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Advertising your incapacity to recognize intended humor does not really encourage others to take you seriously. Just sayin'. right back to ya
Quote: Originally Posted by binge IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
You'll be able to find better for the money, but they look fine. I have a pair of Banana Republic 'Bond Street' wingtips in 'Buff' color. Hard rubber soles. The color of mine is something uncommon on a wingtip and I enjoy my BR's very much. I receive a LOT of compliments and they are very comfortable.
So nice to see these. None are my size but nice!
Javyn, No one is going to take you seriously on this thread. You've managed to pollute your own case with sardonic vitriole. What I find very interesting now, is having now read your profile page. http://www.styleforum.net/member.php?u=2524 Particularily this part: Interests: hedging, pruning, masturbating Let's think this through..you like masturbation and pruning hedges..hmm. I hope you're not 'pruning' some holes in those hedges. You don't live near a...
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn got the point across though, didn't it? edit: What's disturbing is you find my behavior here disturbing, while trying to defend a scumbag. You are clearly suffering from a few delusions and a lot of government-sponsored brain-washing. I haven't 'defended' anyone. Nor did I use the word 'disturbing' to describe your behaviour. In fact I haven't even given my opinion on this matter, and neither will I. It is...
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn .. So the saying is true, if there's hair on the muff, she's old enough? Javyn, you come across as a confused blend of Oprah, Maury, Montel & Jerry Springer guests all rolled into one. Your rampant participation (and vile language) in this thread is unsettling. Interesting how you so strongly damn Mr Polanski, yet recite a lewd & humourous line with such gusto. Please calm thyself.
Quote: Originally Posted by Margaret In my experience, a blend may look great off the rack, or even after a couple of wearings, but inside of a year, it will start to wear like crap. The fibers won't respond well to drycleaning, it won't drape naturally, it'll start to pill slightly and/or shine, etc. That said, if you need a well-fitting suit and time is of the essence, fine. Just don't expect to get more than a few months to a year of good use out of...
Beautiful work Marcel.