or Connect

Posts by Mild Mannered

Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Shot out over an hour ago, then rolled over and went to sleep. Disagreement is one thing; outright, blatant homophobia and scaredness of "teh gheyz," as evidenced in everything you wrote, is something else entirely. We're not all wearing dresses, we're not all poofting around. YOU'RE the one who started this with the purse-talk. The OP just wanted to know some options on how to carry his stuff around....
I see no reason for you guys ganging up on me because I won't be forced into your thinking. You 'guys' are such whiners. Wear your purses already. Just don't think that you are defining the future of menswear. There's something very wrong with some of you when you think its 'ok' to gang up on someone who doesn't agree with you...and I'm not responding to this thread again.
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc I see now why so many other members have you on Ignore. Probably a good idea. Are you a homosexual? I don't care if you are, but for the sake of clarification, are you? If so, put it in your signature so everyone will know that your advice is the advice of a homosexual. Seriously. instead of trying to influence heterosexual males to carry purses. If you are gay and proud of it, then put it in your...
Quote: Originally Posted by PocketCircle Not a good time to own Valentino considering the recent news. links?
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc Good lord... I thought we'd finally moved beyond this as a culture and as a forum. Besides, he's in Asia, which isn't as scared as we are about men carrying accessories. Anyway, check out this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=115841 If you want to carry a purse, fine. But you can't be serious as to think all men will like it just because it's what you personally like. With regard to...
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier I think the jacket has bigger problems, like severe bubbling on the right lapel. Any one else see this, or am I hallucinating again? I see it too. I hope the man hasn't washed that in his bathtub. Looks like fusing separated. Definitely needs a light ironing. Poofing, Popping -and- bubbling, all on one jacket. ouch.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cognacad Hi all, When I try my suit jacket on the two sides seem to "poof" out a bit.... Quote: Originally Posted by Cognacad Sorry, in the first picture the bottom is really "popping" out on the sides and it looks like I am wearing a little dress...no? Why did I have to be sick today? This thread is really hurting my lungs with laughter, but I love it. What are the differences...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Oh, yeah? - B I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Flambeur holy fucking shit, posting a straight picture is too much fucking work now? I have a bad flu. My lungs are ripped just breathing, and then I read this. Flambeur you bastard.
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 I have 2 Lauren suits, a tan cotton and a grey birdseye and both are the best fitting suits I own overall. At under $150 each new I am very pleased and received more than my money's worth already. I can post pics if you'd like Yes! Can you post pics of you in them? or hanging, whatever pleases you. I would like to see both suits. Thank you Bris, if you have the time.