or Connect

Posts by RobinAkira

Hi, I just came on to check for comments on a post I did about off shore production and NC. I freely admit that I use this and other forums (as a non poster) for work, I now run a small production sourcing company working with Japanese and UK labels, also I do know Neil from ARN, I worked at a factory that Kato used and met him then, I did post about kato' move to a mainstream TC. I also have met Mr Cabourn a few times. I AM NOT TRYIMG TO DISRESPECT NIGEL CABOURN, I...
Hi Sorry bit of a novice on forums, but I work in clothing production part of my job is to 'check' other companies production and standards. I want to try something here, simply ask a question, do you, as long time buyers of Nigel Cabourn, feel the move by both the UK company (shirting) and the Japanese company (across the range) to use off shore production and non UK or Japanese cloths has effected the idea of the brand or opened the door for better development? RAC
hello just read in 'senken shimbun' that Kato (team kit) has been sold to CaiTec a large trading company who have a history of breaking up small companies and 'franchising' the name off into the mass market has anyone else heard this? or can help with infomation on how to get hold of them, before they become to main street? RAC
hello just read in 'senken shimbun' that Kato (team kit) has been sold to CaiTec a large trading company who have a history of breaking up small companies and 'franchising' the name off into the mass market has anyone else heard this? or can help with infomation on how to get hold of them, before they become to main street? RAC