or Connect

Posts by superfans124

I messed up my suit, and I'd like to know if there's anything I can do to remedy the damage. I only have a cellphone camera, and it probably won't do any good, so I'm just going all words. The suit is fairly light colored (azzuro), silk/wool blend (50/50), with a gun-metal/sharksin reflective character to it. First I discovered dirt line along the sleeve cuffs, so I got smart, used a piece of cloth, dabbed some water (either tap water or bottled mineral water, not...
I use white vinegar when trying to remove pits stains caused by deordorant, working well so far. I'm not lazy to handwash my shirts, but too lazy to hunt down for a different deordorant...
Quote: Originally Posted by norcaltransplant Watching Jay right now. She is dumb as hell. It would still be a fun one time experience. what are you talking about? being incredibly hot AND dumb is a virtue, that's the holy grail.
Allen Iverson annouced retirement, really sad... to salute him, I quote "I used to want to change the world, now I just want to leave the room with a little dignity."
would hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit til death by exhaustion.
what? I don't know about you guys, but I love them boys, at least I can always pick 2 or 3 solid songs from every album of theirs to make my Oasis playlist (not including the B-side compilation, the one with Acquiesce, don't remember). I am particularly fond of Liam's vocal, I like the whiskey voice. I understand it's a personal thing, but by vocal along, I don't think it's any more unpleasand than, say Billy Corgan's cat-scratching-on-chalkboard-voice, and Brian...
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower Isn't next week the season finale anyway? Springfield was the most interesting character on the show. Hope I look as youthful at 60. Is it? then good, there shouldn't be any problem wrapping a season by topping this week's meh-tastic episode, other than the drugs, it's straight day-time NBC soap material. I felt the only good episode this season is last week's, the writers need to take a break,...
Quote: Originally Posted by laughwithm3 red cliff is terrible on so many levels, don't bother Lin Chiling's completely unneccesary sex scene makes it totally worthwhile!
I think every fashion related magazine I've scanned through the past 6 months have hinted that DB is gonna be the IT suit, I'm confident the mainstream will start filling retail spaces with them.
Quote: Originally Posted by laughwithm3 That's definitely not what wuxia is about. Have you read any of jinrong's or gulong's work? The bamboo scene in Crouching tiger actually reflected the world of Wuxia quite accurately. at least the highest art of wugong. The highest level of "martial art" in wuxia novels are the ones which you pick up a flower or a branch and use them as swords. It's about exerting enormous strength while looking like you are doing...