or Connect

Posts by superfans124

I messed up my suit, and I'd like to know if there's anything I can do to remedy the damage. I only have a cellphone camera, and it probably won't do any good, so I'm just going all words. The suit is fairly light colored (azzuro), silk/wool blend (50/50), with a gun-metal/sharksin reflective character to it. First I discovered dirt line along the sleeve cuffs, so I got smart, used a piece of cloth, dabbed some water (either tap water or bottled mineral water, not...
This is one of those situations where I'd like to believe it's true (regarding global climate change), but to find out otherwise; than to believe it's false, but turns out to be true.
I use white vinegar when trying to remove pits stains caused by deordorant, working well so far. I'm not lazy to handwash my shirts, but too lazy to hunt down for a different deordorant...
I heard they've stopped the finishing touch on Burj Dubai, along hauled hundreds of other projects. The real estate value of those super exclusive artificial island resorts have plummeted, real estate value in general in Dubai has plummeted as great as 70%. Now UAE has finally stepped out to offer help, I wonder if they had the capacity ($$) in the beginning, they should've done everything ahead to prevent such devastating news to surface. Unless, the Emirites are not...
I don't see anything substantial coming out of this, except pure politics.
Quote: Originally Posted by norcaltransplant Watching Jay right now. She is dumb as hell. It would still be a fun one time experience. what are you talking about? being incredibly hot AND dumb is a virtue, that's the holy grail.
Allen Iverson annouced retirement, really sad... to salute him, I quote "I used to want to change the world, now I just want to leave the room with a little dignity."
I'm no engineer, but I'd guess getting rid of the floormat or cut the rug will be much easier and cost efficient.
would hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit til death by exhaustion.
what? I don't know about you guys, but I love them boys, at least I can always pick 2 or 3 solid songs from every album of theirs to make my Oasis playlist (not including the B-side compilation, the one with Acquiesce, don't remember). I am particularly fond of Liam's vocal, I like the whiskey voice. I understand it's a personal thing, but by vocal along, I don't think it's any more unpleasand than, say Billy Corgan's cat-scratching-on-chalkboard-voice, and Brian...