or Connect

Posts by js0930

Basic, but gotta start somewhere. Ben Sherman Goodwear Gustin Red Wing
Just got the Flyknit Airmax and Lunar2s for $170 total at the Factory store. Love the flyknit tech and the maxs are really comfortable.
I had a similar experience. Ordered a 32 straight and a 32 slim and the straight fit great, if anything a little loose, while I couldn't get the slim over my thighs. I thought the measurements were off, they disagreed and I ate the return shipping. Customer service was fine, just understand if the measurements are at all close to what they're claiming they won't be sympathetic.
Grey Stan Smiths, yay or nay?
Gustin Chore Coat, green canvas. I'll try to put up better pictures later. It's really slim, great fabric, sleeves are a bit long but I would definitely recommend it.
Just picked this up, actually really like it (got a great price on it as it was discontinued as well, like $150). These as well. Filson's cork insoles are really comfortable.
Gustin Goodwear Filson (excuse messy bed) Filson
Ditto on the funny jokes. I'm only 5 or 6 months in, pretty relaxed about the process (haven't taken measurements yet), and while I'm debating a Vanson order (or a decently slim repro A2, if I can find one) to hold me over until my QDR arrives sometime next year, funny jokes would be appreciated.
I ended up buying the Tote Briefcase to $150 and adding a leather strap for $35 at the outlet. The tote briefcase looks really nice in person, especially when you switch out the nylon shoulder strap for leather and I personally think the snaps will make the bag more versatile as both a briefcase and a weekender. The outlet is definitely worth stopping by, especially if you're in that neck of the woods. Most of the stuff available there is also on their website, but it's...
Agreed on the samples. Pretty sure I want British Racing Green, but it'd be nice to see real pics. Or maybe even a jacket...