or Connect

Posts by g transistor

I didn't see any EG when I stopped by the Woodlands store two weeks ago
The older I get the more I dislike Eva. These days I try not to watch any clips or episodes and just try to remember how cool and philosophical it was to 12 year old me
haha I had a real hard time deciding. But... I figured I might be able to snag a brown homespun sometime down the road in the secondhand market, and that the chance of finding the fairisle was much slimmer. Not sure who else is even stocking the jacket.I'll let you know the sizing. It sounds like sizing up is unnecessary, though.
yeah but I don't want to support a brand that has such a shitty name. It's a philosophy, man
Have the fairisle fleece jacket coming in from @Portland Dry Goods. FW EG is making me go broke. I didn't even know there was a fairisle jacket this season, thought it was only the hooded coat.
Is it stupid that I hate the name A Kind of Guise so much that I don't want to buy their clothes even though I like a lot of the design?
Tangentially related, but you should watch Mushishi. It's an anime I always recommend to people, though pretty different from everything you listed. Art is awesome, and the general atmosphere is really great. The episodes aren't linear and all are their own story, so it's a real easy watchinb4 people call us nerds and make us stop talking about anime
guy can afford glass bottled milk but settles for yellow mustard. why would anyone want to shop at Gap after this campaign
I would buy this if it wasn't black
Yep, I have some pieces from 2008-9 that are still going strong. I definitely agree about EG being a brand that thrives on the "story" of the clothing as it's worn throughout the years. I like that stuff, many of my very old shirts/pants that have blown out in high-stress points I've patched with vintage Japanese fabrics that I have found. It definitely adds to the charm, and if brands like Visvim (lots of usage of vintage fabrics that require patching, mismatched vintage...