or Connect

Posts by g transistor

^ oof. DWW, that actually makes my heart ache more than anythinng
Essential oils are one of the biggest pyramid schemes out there. I purchase a lot to make oils for hair as well as for soap, and in the US there are very few retailers that aren't multi-level marketing. There's no real medicinal benefit to it, but it can definitely get out of hand quickly, as their marketing is very aggressive.
I went Parker and LA Bro. Parker's is so great cause I can definitely picture him wearing that. LA Dude's is cool cause I've been playing a lot of Fallout New Vegas again
Of course he doesn't look like a Martian... have you ever even met one???? this guy is obviously from the icy outer rims... maybe Nereidean, or maybe one of the lost star pilots on the doomed Cordelian rescue mission...
Oh man, is that actually him? It's actually amazing. I want an ma+ bindle
What is the url?
I'd burn all you fuckers in a heartbeat if it meant I could actually afford some Harnden.
I just spent a lot of time reading the ToJ thread. And it makes me real sad. It's not even funny. @LA Guy this isn't really about ToJ so don't ban me I think the absolute worst part of it is that it's Drew who did this. I mean, I really liked the guy, I thought he had amazingly interesting things to say a lot of the times, and I saw him as a very solid member of the community. A content creator and a mostly stand-up guy, though could be a bit feisty. He was a bro, you...
Get lightweight shit shipped from Tokyo to my door for $25, 5 business days max. Get fucking shoelaces shipped 3 hours away from me: $6 and 7 days minimum. I might as well just get shoelaces from godamned fucking Japan
I saw an Asian guy (always Asian) today wearing ricky dunks (a first for my city), the white ones that look real grime pale yellow after they are worn. It was weird because it was the first time I had actually seen any of it in the wild-- he looked just like every Sufu ricky-flow fitpic I've seen since 2009. It was weird seeing it in real life. It was weird how completely sufu stereotypical he looked. I don't think I was ready for it. I wonder if he noticed I was wearing...