or Connect

Posts by g transistor

stockists so far for stuff, I will add as people post more stuff in this format: OUTERWEAR Andover dark olive worsted wool flannel Black Blue EG Bureau Del Store Garbstore Jack Straw Mohawk General Store Nepenthes NY Peggs & Sons Trunk Clothiers Bedford Bureau Context Correspondances EG Corridor EG Denka Drinkwaters Garbstore Inventory Stockroom Jack Straw Mini Shop Portland Dry Goods SF Market Siwali. Central Trading Co, LTD. Tailor at the Tannery VMC...
Nah, they're updating with photos I'm pretty sure.
Pay for my ticket :^)I will bring you back some over painted sashiko skagz
Dang. Looks like I won't be getting the reversible anytime soon. Hoping the floral makes it to some sales racks
how much is the floral revers coat ?
I would still say that if you're interested in it, at least for the popular orange/brown colorway, definitely pick it up ASAP. There's just stuff that you can't even describe online that is so great when you're holding it. The colors are incredible
I did just get back from a few days at the lake and tried it on right away, so I might just have sensitive skin from the sun at the moment. It is weird because I wear my Inverallan over a plain tee with 0 problems, and honestly I don't feel like this should be scratchier. I'll follow up in the coming weeks.
got my orange brown shawl knit in. it's pretty awesome. Soft and thick, very very nice. Unfortunately it is a bit scratchy, seems more so than my Inverallan. Hopefully that goes away. Got a Needles lookbook and an EG14 lookbook. No FWK, and I really wanted the FWK one
lol excellent. Styleforum solving fashion mysteries once again
That floral coat is awesome. Hopefully I can snag one later