or Connect

Posts by g transistor

Should I buy birk bostons? Is this even a question I should be asking? Do I even fashion anymore? It was sunny and nice today (like 68 deg) but I felt tired and stayed inside. Maybe buying spring things will make me go outside? It's supposed to rain all week. Back to wearing wal mart cargo pants and my Dana Lee shit since I can just get that muddy as hell and toss it in the wash and dryer. But do I buy birks?
In other news I snagged a new Le Creuset 7.25 qt dutch oven for only $150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come to my house for trapped wild squirrel stew!!!
I know a bunch of guys who have a farm outside the city... they basically built their own place and continue expanding it and shit. They're all carpenters, electricians, metalworkers, etc so they have a kinda cool off the grid thing goin on. Last time I was there they had just finished digging out this giant pit to build an outdoor steam/sweat room.http://onetawoodworks.com/It is funny seeing these guys make furniture for high end restaurants and boutiques and then going...
ohhh, that seeds shirt looks awesome, but my size (4) is sold out. thanks for the recs guys!
where to buy long shirt? I know TS(s) has some but... can't find in my size. Help me please.
where did you get this? is it the 1940s cut? That's the only OL cut I like, but I quite like this fabric
You can't really compare pho with ramen-- they're pretty different dishes. It really doesn't make sense to just say ramen either, since there are so many vastly different styles of ramen...there isn't even consistency in the actual noodles themselves. Makes no sense to say ramen is better than pho or vice versa, because it's like saying hot dogs are better than burgers. I mean, the concept is the same but they fill two completely different places in food. With pho you...
In other news I was at an assembly at one of my schools today, and it was called the "No C Campaign." Basically they had a DJ and lots of rap music to get the kids pumped up to get A's and B's. There was a shmoney dance competition. I would've won if they let me compete. Anyways, the prize for getting all A's or B's? A trip to Disney World. My mom whupped my ass if I got a B, and my reward for all A's was like a bowl of rice and some durian cake or some shit. Oh, it's...
I do a lot of work in inner city schools. You'd be surprised at how young the @Synthese fuccboi look pervades
Man, I hear you. Every time I put on my Dana Lee Waffle Knit Jacket ™ I am 99.5% about to make waffles. When I take it off, I know Waffle Making Time is over. I don't know why everyone is ganging up on you-- clothes have history and represent ideas and lifestyles, especially functional clothes.I see these fuckers, man, these assholes, at my favorite brunch place, and they're wearing Waffle Jackets? I hear J. Crew is making Waffle Jackets now too. What the fuck? I spent...