Posts by g transistor

I have both the Waffle and the Teddy jacket and they're awesome. I would actually be interested in buying a new waffle jacket, as my old one is faded and looks kinda gross now.
ALL ORDERS HAVE BEEN FULFILLED. If you are domestic, you will receive yours by the end of the week. Please let me know if you have not. International customers: you should receive yours in 7–21 days. Unfortunately there is no tracking so it's up to the Lords of the Poste now, or else it would cost $20–30 depending on location just to ship. Please send me a PM when you get them; I wanna get some feedback from you about International shipping to perhaps make it easier next...
You can't really remove food from the experience, though. I wouldn't rate most restaurants on service, but if I'm paying premium prices, I'd expect premium service. We expect the same from clothing. We don't complain about going to Uniqlo or Gap, but if, for instance, you went into one of the higher end boutiques and it took you 30 minutes for an SA to check you out, you'd be damned sure that affects the establishment no matter how nice the clothes are. I don't review on...
oh my god I just figured this post out
Why did you sell the space sweatshirt though?
I will speak with the team about seeing posting this edition. ~~~ Everyone who ordered in the first batch should've received theirs unless you ordered multiples or are international. Those orders are packed and shipping tomorrow, along with the last 3 orders that came in just before we sold out. If you ordered a single, domestic book on the 13th or 14th and still haven't received it, please PM me your name and I can look up the tracking for you. The rest of the orders...
Can you send me a pic?
I'm not saying that I hate tech or that the tech industry is shit or that I hate tech bros or anything. All I'm saying is that there's an easy solution: move out. Like, making it seem like a tragedy that you can't afford to buy a house in a super rich city when you make 6+ figs is absolutely fucking bonkers. Yes, maybe as it turns out, life can be hard. Not to mention that insane bullshit that people start spewing about feminism or the American Dream or whatever in the...
Ah, the two best schneider scarves. I used to have the second one and I regret lending it to my ex.
I think good food is always worth money. I'd pay $8 a bagel for myself and another $8 for a friend if it meant we got to have a nice memory and maybe like a handjob.