or Connect

Posts by g transistor

grey/white ones with creme sole
Varg has actually been mentioned quite a lot here. He's got a good look to him, basically a Junya model
That's what I'm sayin. The user base is horrible. It's one thing to send in offers when I explicitly say "Not taking offers" but it's another to still send an especially curt offer of "do (75% of asking price) shipped". eBay used to be horrible to deal with people but honestly I've had the most pleasant transactions there lately. Don't know what it is...
And is it just me or is every market place exceptionally slow these days? I miss the early days of B&S and Sufu where stuff would move relatively quickly
Proxies are more or less the same price, none are really going to be cheaper/more expensive at this point in time. Try From Japan or ZenMarket. Personally prefer From Japan because of their rewards, though Zen Market has some sleeker design
Looks great! I think doing the repairs yourself and having the end product look like that really fits the whole vibe of EG anyways
I would buy that lobster knit if people weren't going to buy it for the ridiculous price it's gonna be like they did with the stupid Jil whale shit. A lot of the Asian dries models look like people I am related to in Vietnam
I think they'll grow on you. My Virgils are still my favorite boots
Brand new. Doesn't fit. Got a good deal so passing it onto you. Light brown style. Includes box, shoebag, tags, the works. Light brown suede with blue calico heel. You won't find new Vis at this price. I will not accept offers and don't ship outside of US and Canada. Please let me know if you have any questions. Canada add extra $10 for shipping ($20 total).
I would try them on with socks that you wear often (if you plan on wearing them with socks, some people don't but I think that's gross). You're correct, go for a snug but not uncomfortable fit, and they will stretch out. You don't want to be dealing with pain, walk around a little bit to make sure you're comfortable.And yes, Virgil is modeled after a work boot.