or Connect

Posts by g transistor

Parker! What a lovely seaside ranch you've got for yourself. Really digging those pants! ~~~ Spacepope is probably the most fashionable stylefarmer to be headin' over to the ol' general store to pick up some tonics. What's in the satchel? Wait, what kind of tonics are these?
STYLEFARMERS Less than a week left for this fit competition! I see all these great fits outside, why not cross post and see how you stack up against other farmers? Did you know a bundle of bananas is called a hand? Did you know that collards, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy, kohlrabi, and mustard are all the same species? Did you know that potatoes are stems but sweet potatoes are roots? Head on over to the ol' Style Feed n' Seed to learn more!
Carol was good. Should've been nominated for best picture over the fucking matt damon.
Yes! If you all have any questions, feel free to email us or just plain old PM me or LonerMatt. Really looking forward to submissions!
the Earl of Trash in his natural environment I see you guys posting fits in the WAYWT thread that fit the theme. Where are all the submissions? Ya'll make mother earth cry.
@LA Guy give me $1,500 and I will literally do the male express makeover and have it filmed
OH MY GOD ALPHA M IS BASED IN KENNESAW GA I CAN LITERALLY GO THERE FOR A STYLEFORUM EDITORIAL THERE'S A GREAT WESTERN THEMED NIGHTCLUB CALLED ELECTRIC COWBOY IF ANY OF YA'LL WANNA COME FOR THE AFTERPARTY SEE YOU HERE SYNTH BRING THE SHEEBS
Holy shit this is Atlanta? Send me.I will be decked out in japanese farm wear. My tag will say "Sushi Boy." I will bring my own indigo dyed taiko drum for the drum circle.
My vote always goes to a fellow good ol' Southern boy
Excellent two fits. zxcvbn really like the snowscape! Rais probably the king of urban style farming