or Connect

Posts by g transistor

From SS12 I believe (please correct me if I'm wrong). This is a beautiful jacket with thick waled corduroy in olive. My photos have a brown cast on it, but trust me, in person it's a deep foresty olive green. It's a pretty substantial jacket and has a bit of weight to it, it's not a flimsy corduroy. My photos are the last set, and again, the lighting gives it a brownish cast but it's most definitely a deep green. Free shipping in the US, Canada please add $15.
A lightweight wool Andover in great condition. Not sure what season it's from, but I don't tend to wear much grey/black for this to justify closet space. Letting it go for a decent price because I got it at a decent price. The whole jacket photo is most indicative of color. US ships free, Canada adds $15
Synth and Fuuma looking great as usual. Can't get over how well Fuuma pulls off shit like that! Baltimoron whole foods farming is farming nonetheless. That Junya coat is great, you look way better in it than I did when I had one!
Always love to see this thread. If you haven't seen our arts magazine we're doing, head on over and read about it! I'm hoping to get many of you all from this thread participating!
It snowed in Atlanta today for 30 minutes! Last weekend for the fit contest, post stuff! Maybe you'll win some local honey & jam!
I really wanted the navy/red floral reversible coat from last winter. Someone sell one to me!
Parker! What a lovely seaside ranch you've got for yourself. Really digging those pants! ~~~ Spacepope is probably the most fashionable stylefarmer to be headin' over to the ol' general store to pick up some tonics. What's in the satchel? Wait, what kind of tonics are these?
STYLEFARMERS Less than a week left for this fit competition! I see all these great fits outside, why not cross post and see how you stack up against other farmers? Did you know a bundle of bananas is called a hand? Did you know that collards, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy, kohlrabi, and mustard are all the same species? Did you know that potatoes are stems but sweet potatoes are roots? Head on over to the ol' Style Feed n' Seed to learn more!
Carol was good. Should've been nominated for best picture over the fucking matt damon.
Yes! If you all have any questions, feel free to email us or just plain old PM me or LonerMatt. Really looking forward to submissions!