or Connect

Posts by g transistor

When did thumb comments come back? This deeply stirs my vintage, patchworked indigo-dyed soul.
Really digging the brigadier highs. Will need to pick up a pair...
Do you have pics of the EG? I saw Needles had one but not sure how I feel about it.I had two nonnattive hats but they looked off on me. Will see what they have this time around
I got flagged from Grailed once because a guy saw my thing on Styleforum, but apparently I missed his PM. He sent an offer for the item on Grailed (which had a higher price) and mentioned about SF, so I just told him I'd handle the transaction through PM here. This was in the very early days of Grailed, so it was kinda clunky to me. Anyways, Arun sent me an email blah blah blah. It's an OK site, but I still like eBay the best. List a fixed price item and forget about it...
wait what happened to hair?
Good way to approach being a part of a community. You would do excellent social work.
We need fewer apple watches and more gourd mandolins. More Neil Young cover bands and less gold chain vests. More wood chopping and water drawing and less double tapping and right-swiping. You ever look a hog in the eyes as it's getting butchered? I have, at the tender, sprouting age of 8. Kung fu isn’t just charging forward. Look behind you as well, and I'm doing my part by spending thousands of dollars on authentic clothing with heritage.
Cool, I might take a look at the Momo milk book. I leafed through the original momo book and wasn't too impressed by what I saw (it looked like a nice coffee table book but not something I'd use to cook). I used to make a shit ton of croissants. Have fun with those-- they were really frustrating to me at first, but I got really good at it
Cool, thanks. I have been wanting a sous vide thing and have good things about the Anova.I kinda want a kitchenaid too, which model did you buy? What do you do with it? I used my room mate's a lot a while back when I was baking a lot, but these days I don't bake nearly as much...
I look fuckin good in my vis lhamo. Like a godamned Japanese indigo artisan. Like all the white folk see me wearin that shit and they're like "whoa, this guy must be my hibachi waiter. 1 swordfish steak with some fried rice please" and menswear dudes be like "I bet this guy has vats of fermenting indigo all up in his home" and white girls see it on my OK Cupid profile and be like "I didn't know I had yellow fever" BOOM WHAT'S THAT ARE YOU SERIOUS ARE THOSE BUTTONED...