or Connect

Posts by g transistor

Re: fairisle jacket That's strange because I have no shedding problems on my end. The large looks good on you but I think it looks best open with popped collar, maybe one button buttoned but definitely not all of them. I will try to post pics today
I might take one later on in the season, it's 95 at near 100% humidity right now...The fleece is super soft, but it will pill a bit. Still worth it, I think. There is also no inside chest pocket, which kinda made me sad.
Finally got my fairisle fleece jacket in. It's solid. I don't have a bedford (someone sell me a size small brown homespun) to compare, but @tonio028 I went TTS and got a size small. Fits perfectly. I'd say it's very similar to the Andover fit but more forgiving because of the fabric. I only wear shirts under jackets, but if you plan on layering a thicker knit then a size up would be wise. Other than that, the fit is great. Ventless doesn't bother me as much as I thought it...
Idol dude has a lot of tattoos. cool how some of them are symmetrical too
whoa you are in DC? I was staying at a friend's place in capitol hill for a few days last week. should've had a little bam+g meet up
I mean if you just look at the wide variety of lines CdG has, she plays a lot with the lines of business/design. Take a look at mainline versus PLAY, which is basically a money grab.
Nepenthes drop on the fairisle fleece blazers. They have the beautiful, more muted brown/green colorway too.
EG forever & always
Gonna make an executive ruling and say that those hats, as awesome as they are, are not worth $336. I was thinking (read: hoping) half of that lol If they did source them from a hatmaker, I wonder why they didn't mention it. EG is pretty solid with collabos, EG x Trickers, EG x Vans, EG x land by land. I know nonnative uses the small Japanese hatmaker the comesandgoes and even those are usually marked
As far as I can tell, no, at least not on my shawl knit. They do a zig-zag stitch thru-out though, not just the circular stitching on the edges.