or Connect

Posts by g transistor

I need new stuff to read. Tell me what to read. I finally got around to finishing leviathan wakes. Are the others worth reading? It was a good read but I've heard that the others lack the awesomeness of the space noir I enjoyed
Was listing something on ebay and went through my old sold listings. It's great to picture what I was wearing back then and my progression. Sterlingwear black peacoat, John Varvatos polo, Rogues Gallery fishtail, a random Korean goth coat from those Korean fast fashion sites, APC derbies, Band of Outsiders shirts DBSS ponyhair sneakers ... ... Then Junya, Undercover, and White Mountaineering. Haven't sold anything on there for like 2 years, though, so maybe I've got...
Protesting male aggression, punching male models. I like it.
Aw man, are those two not as good? Big fan of both Mitchell and Murakami, and I was going to pick up the books soon..
Awesome Visvim Whymper boots from FW10. These are in almost perfect conditions, worn very sparingly. There is some slight creasing but it's not noticeable. I have been looking for these for a very long time, but unfortunately I've come to accept that they're too small for me. Rich, burgundy brown colorway with the thickest, sturdiest leather I've seen on any Visvim model. Amazingly soft and supple calf lining, and these will age extremely well. Does not include box but...
Someone sell me a 10
I actually don't know, I just assume you'd have to pay... fucking Hiroki
Ah man that is cool. I would like to go there just to see the dumb rustic decor, maybe drink some overpriced Visvim brand coffee or whatever. There's lots of Vis I don't like, but ... then again there's lots of it I do enjoy.FWIW I think you would look fabulous decked out in Vis
TEMPLE OF PRAWNZ kip leather rider BENGINEERED GRAMENS kalamkari dress... er, long shirt I don't even know what I'm doing anymore
I used to not use shoe trees in my boots, but I've come around to it. It smooths out the leather slightly and helps keep its shape, and it's always good to have a pair of shoe trees for polishing/conditioning.