or Connect

Posts by g transistor

Yes please on the curated instagram. I think having nice lifestyle stuff from featured members is a great idea-- we've got such a diverse group of people with widespread interests, and plain ol' life stuff can really contextualize the overwhelming loneliness that pervades all of Styleforum members' lives
What's the doc name?
Are the +J suits worth it? I wear suits maybe once a year. Right now I use a shitty H&M gray suit and I'd like a navy one. Any comments on sizing and worthiness?
When did thumb comments come back? This deeply stirs my vintage, patchworked indigo-dyed soul.
Really digging the brigadier highs. Will need to pick up a pair...
Do you have pics of the EG? I saw Needles had one but not sure how I feel about it.I had two nonnattive hats but they looked off on me. Will see what they have this time around
I got flagged from Grailed once because a guy saw my thing on Styleforum, but apparently I missed his PM. He sent an offer for the item on Grailed (which had a higher price) and mentioned about SF, so I just told him I'd handle the transaction through PM here. This was in the very early days of Grailed, so it was kinda clunky to me. Anyways, Arun sent me an email blah blah blah. It's an OK site, but I still like eBay the best. List a fixed price item and forget about it...
wait what happened to hair?
Good way to approach being a part of a community. You would do excellent social work.
We need fewer apple watches and more gourd mandolins. More Neil Young cover bands and less gold chain vests. More wood chopping and water drawing and less double tapping and right-swiping. You ever look a hog in the eyes as it's getting butchered? I have, at the tender, sprouting age of 8. Kung fu isn’t just charging forward. Look behind you as well, and I'm doing my part by spending thousands of dollars on authentic clothing with heritage.