or Connect

Posts by g transistor

Maybe it's like one of those cute shirts that have photos of one person and another person's name like whoa dude watch out, why does Morgan Freeman look like Samuel L. Jackson? But only botanists would understand this one. And then they'd ask you where you got your sweater and you're all like "it's vintage Raf Semen" and they're like "oh is that like Patagonia?" and you're all "no it's from antwerp! GOSH" and then the academic community blacklists you and you can only...
brad doesn't know what he's talking about
You are suffering from 09 too tight everything. It's pretty prevalent in most of the other fits you've posted too. Top looks good this go around though
Tween sell me that godamned jacket
I have… seen things you people wouldn't believe… A man wearing a suit jacket... with shorts. I watched Clark's-DBs sell out in an instant near the Atlanta J. Crew... All those… moments… will be lost in time, like ... tears… in... rain.
re: nepethica jarsTheir preservation method seems pretty solid at preserving color, but I am also wondering how much of that is increased contrast and saturation through lighting and photo-editing. I'd love to see the stuff in real life to see if they are actually as vivid as the photos show, but I am doubtful that they are quite that vivid.Honestly, I think their technique is a simple glycerol preservation system where they soak the plants in a solution of 1:2 - 4 ratio...
I did a few hours of reading journals and books last night and even shot off an email to my old field professor about fluid preservation. I think I have a pretty good idea of what is inside of it, of course I can't be sure cause I will probably never handle the thing in person, but either way, the beauty of the jars will probably still quickly fade. I found a guy's blog on Yahoo JP blogs who bought one in January but no updates on it since then, and honestly I can't...
Those Nepethica jars are expensive as fuck. 2k yen for a 1L jar. http://www.nepenthes.co.jp/feature/26/f26.html Can someone read Japanese? Does it say anything about the preservation solution? I am wondering if it is just a bullshit 70/30 solution, in which case it will look like poop shortly, which would make me really depressed.
Wonder what the preservation solution is. Colors tend to fade pretty quickly from stuff I've used before
no, i've never tried it! I'll definitely give it a whirl. I always felt that my vinaigrette was always a bit short of amazing, but delicious enough that I never really looked at how to improve it. Will definitely try the momofuku one